ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Clemson NCAA Violation

Several years ago, a few Yardbird baseball players went to a local golf course to play a round, and the owner didn't charge the guys to play. I think U.S.C. had to self-report that one and got a minor wrist slap from the N.C.A.A.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
That as at Rawls Creek which used to be called Coldstream. Ron was a huge gamecock baseball fan. He did not mean any harm.

That as at Rawls Creek which used to be called Coldstream. Ron was a huge gamecock baseball fan. He did not mean any harm.

Ahh I played Coldstream years ago and hit my golf ball through a window of a house beside the fairway.

No problem, guy living there came out and told me not to worry about it.

Double bogeyed the hole though. :)

Reactions: fire ant
Ahh I played Coldstream years ago and hit my golf ball through a window of a house beside the fairway.

You counted one stroke through the window, and one stroke back out, right?:D

Reactions: fire ant
This may be the reason their new football operations center has a bowling alley. If the guy new KB and was friends before he came to clemson nothing will happen.

This is why datbo don't want any mandated NCAA stipend for players. All their players get all they need form $100 handshakes and bagmen. They would lose some of their advantage :D
I understand the pain you're feeling, but you might want to stop and consider just how much damage you and others here do to recruiting when you go off on these asinine tangents about Clemson players getting hundred-dollar handshakes. Unless you have actual evidence, which you don't, you should probably just shut up. First, it's libel. Second, it makes you look pretty pathetic. Third, if that was actually going on, there would be rumors about it, as there are at Ole Miss, or at Auburn, and there would be high school coaches who would be talking about it, because they'd be trying to steer their kids clear of a program heading for a fall.

You counted one stroke through the window, and one stroke back out, right?:D

cFhn0MJ.gif

I understand the pain you're feeling, but you might want to stop and consider just how much damage you and others here do to recruiting when you go off on these asinine tangents about Clemson players getting hundred-dollar handshakes. Unless you have actual evidence, which you don't, you should probably just shut up. First, it's libel. Second, it makes you look pretty pathetic. Third, if that was actually going on, there would be rumors about it, as there are at Ole Miss, or at Auburn, and there would be high school coaches who would be talking about it, because they'd be trying to steer their kids clear of a program heading for a fall.

Not if the HS coaches are on the receiving end too. You must be very young, because you have no clue about the long history of cheating the Clempets have been involved in.

First of all don't see how you take that as going off on a asinine tangent, more of a tongue and cheek statement that flew right over your head. Second if you think it's not going on at all schools then you must have your head in the sand. Third, and most important, I don't give a rat's ass what you think! Now have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigTomE and GC2020
Ron was a huge baseball fan for SC and he traveled to most away games in an RV. He was banned from the baseball games for this. It was not a good look at all.

ADVERTISEMENT