ADVERTISEMENT

Potential raise coming for McClendon?

Agreed. Before heaping cash on him, I'd like to see him back up this year's performance with a solid performance next season - then if warranted we'll hook him up (but that's just me).
If we keep McClendon and Werner, we will have a good offense. Hiring Werner to back up and advise an inexperienced McClendon was brilliant.

Agreed. Before heaping cash on him, I'd like to see him back up this year's performance with a solid performance next season - then if warranted we'll hook him up (but that's just me).

If that happened, he wouldn't be around for us to see his next season.

He doesn't deserve a big raise. Are all fan bases as bi-polar as us ? 1 week its fire Muschamp fire Tanner fire everybody. Now, its pass out the big raises for putting together a half a season of good offense.

I would usually agree 100% . In this case he’s about the only bright spot this season . If we don’t do it then a smaller program can poach him for a HC job . Take the $$ out of T-Rob’s salary .

He doesn't deserve a big raise. Are all fan bases as bi-polar as us ? 1 week its fire Muschamp fire Tanner fire everybody. Now, its pass out the big raises for putting together a half a season of good offense.
Agree. Let's be honest. 7-5 with no serious quality wins. Yes, things are heading in the right direction at least on offense. But you hand out the big money when you win the east-not for an invitation to the Belk Bowl.

Doesn’t have to be big $ more of a cost of living ;) , thanks for not leaving last year.....time to cash in on your senior QB sorta talk, Bigger Office for Dan too

Our offense scored 21 on Akron and put up big numbers against an easy schedule. Average 31 next year then you get a raise. Let's not forget last years schedule vs this years. I couldn't stand Roper but I bet we wouldve seen similar results this year with him.

Our offense scored 21 on Akron and put up big numbers against an easy schedule. Average 31 next year then you get a raise. Let's not forget last years schedule vs this years. I couldn't stand Roper but I bet we wouldve seen similar results this year with him.

And a lot more 1 yd runs into the middle of the Line

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT