ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers and well wishes from Iowa.

Am praying for the safety of everyone in South and North Carolina and surrounding areas. Please be safe. Not much we can do to help at this stage but will be helping with donations ect...

Thanks for thinking of us, the track has the eye going over my town about 6:00 am tomorrow, hopefully, it’ll will be a tropical storm then. They are predicting 8-10 inches of rain, 40 mph wind , sustained, with gust up to 70. We got this, we went through Hugo in 89.

Thanks very much. You are ever so kind. We have been discussing away road games that would be great places to visit and I vote for Iowa as a place I would visit and so has a number of other fans.

I was in SE Iowa several years ago during a tornado outbreak. I'm not sure what feels worse. With a hurricane you know so far in advance it is coming, the fear builds. This storm is moving so slow you're stuck in the hurricane or tropical storm winds and torrential rains for hours-days-at a time with no break. I'm at least 100 miles inland, but too close to Wilmington and Myrtle Beach when this sort of thing happens.

Reactions: pepsicock
Am praying for the safety of everyone in South and North Carolina and surrounding areas. Please be safe. Not much we can do to help at this stage but will be helping with donations ect...
I do have concerns about the flooding that could take place over South Carolina. Hope Marshalltown has a speedy recovery from the tornado that happened over the summer. it look like it had moderate damage in certain parts of the town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT