ADVERTISEMENT

Predict how bad Clemson curb stomps us and their rushing yds

Honestly it'll be another 56-7 type game but wouldn't shock me if they got 60 on us

Look at bright side we won’t be able to go conservative cuz it won’t ever be close

They’ll let Lawrence throw some just to show us they can.

Will Swinney will score a TD. Hell, he may kick the XP.

Etienne will have 200 yards rushing, including a couple of runs over 50+.

I think they’ll only go into the 50’s because at this point they don’t even take us seriously.

I’ll say 57-13...and that’s my most realistic and reasonable prediction. It’s a disgrace this is the case right now. Even with them good this is a freaking disgrace.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Hopefully Clemson makes it ugly enough that our University wakes up, gets serious about having winning athletics programs, and makes the changes in leadership that we so desperatly need to get us moving in the right direction.

100-0 and 5 in a row might do it. Then again, with our Board of Trustees, it just might not.

I wish a blowout meant the whole damn AD and football staff would be cleaned out, but it won’t. Blowout is coming though.... click clack

Hopefully Clemson makes it ugly enough that our University wakes up, gets serious about having winning athletics programs, and makes the changes in leadership that we so desperatly need to get us moving in the right direction.

100-0 and 5 in a row might do it. Then again, with our Board of Trustees, it just might not.

Unless there were some magical way to automatically drain the BOT members personal bank account($) as soon as Clemmons gets 60, then nothing will change. Other sports are good though. Well except men’s hoops.....oh, and futbol......and umm baseball. Other than that, it’s all peachy

How much Clemson beats SC?....
Just like the last few years..... as much as Dabo wants

The only care about the Palmetto series as a whole, they don't single out one game. Heard it 100 times. They view it differently than we do.

Do our BOT even go to the games? I know damn well CleMson do

The Taters will be telling us in January "Etienne is still running!" Perhaps the CU game will be so bad Ray will have to do something, like he did when he came out in full support of Holbrooke when he was doing so bad, just for Champ this time.

Hopefully the beating will be so bad that Ray is no longer a factor afterwards, and we can get back to remembering the many positive contributions that CRT gave this University from the dugout. As great as "Coach Tanner of the Diamond" was for The University of South Carolina, "Ray of the Suits" has not worked out very well for us. I would go as far as to say the experiment has crippled our highest valued programs.

Reactions: GamecockDiehard
Heck, I'm more worried about what they're going to do to Bama's OL than what they do to us.

I REALLY won't be able to take another NC from them.

They’ll let Lawrence throw some just to show us they can.

Will Swinney will score a TD. Hell, he may kick the XP.

Etienne will have 200 yards rushing, including a couple of runs over 50+.

I think they’ll only go into the 50’s because at this point they don’t even take us seriously.

I’ll say 57-13...and that’s my most realistic and reasonable prediction. It’s a disgrace this is the case right now. Even with them good this is a freaking disgrace.
Add in a lineman playing QB for a play as mentioned early in the week...

Hopefully the beating will be so bad that Ray is no longer a factor afterwards, and we can get back to remembering the many positive contributions that CRT gave this University from the dugout. As great as "Coach Tanner of the Diamond" was for The University of South Carolina, "Ray of the Suits" has not worked out very well for us. I would go as far as to say the experiment has crippled our highest valued programs.
I hope we wear the script Carolina helmets for the Clemson game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT