ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump/Dabo picture in today's paper

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
If you look in the background, just to the right of President Trump's head, you'll see one of Clemson's best possibly giving some gang hand salute

tenor.gif

The first time I've ever liked Clemson. At least they showed up like big boy adults and didn't refuse to attend like the Warriors plan on doing.

Ah that's right-it's to send a "message" and to "start a dialect". We're just not sure what that dialect is.

Listen I loathe Clemson as much as anyone and I'm convinced they pay their recruits. The two times I was on their campus were some of the worst memories of my life. How anyone can attend that school is literally beyond me.

However with that being said they represented themselves well yesterday and Deshaun Watson seems like a genuinely terrific kid.

The first time I've ever liked Clemson. At least they showed up like big boy adults and didn't refuse to attend like the Warriors plan on doing.

Ah that's right-it's to send a "message" and to "start a dialect". We're just not sure what that dialect is.

Listen I loathe Clemson as much as anyone and I'm convinced they pay their recruits. The two times I was on their campus were some of the worst memories of my life. How anyone can attend that school is literally beyond me.

However with that being said they represented themselves well yesterday and Deshaun Watson seems like a genuinely terrific kid.

You must have been walking around the campus with your wife and no sunglasses.

I gotta tell ya Jeff Scott is turning into his Dad. His mouth is doing that thing. I am not being mean but in 20 years you will have our former HC who was going to turn us into Florida State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT