ADVERTISEMENT

President wants to give a speech at West Point. West Point didn’t know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollerdude123

Apr 8, 2011
And now is working to bring 1000 cadets back to campus.

According to The New York Times, officials at the military academy had not yet finalized plans for the graduation ceremony when Trump announced last Saturday he would be speaking there.

Trump’s announcement has led the school to summon 1,000 cadets back to campus amid shutdowns and domestic travel restrictions. The graduation was originally scheduled for May 23 and moved to June 13.

“He’s the commander in chief, that’s his call,” Sue Fulton, a West Point graduate and former chairwoman of the academy’s Board of Visitors, told the Times.

“Cadets are certainly excited about the opportunity to have something like the classic graduation, standing together, flinging their hats in the air."

"But everyone is leery about bringing 1,000 cadets into the New York metropolitan area for a ceremony," she added to the newspaper. "It’s definitely a risk."

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...peech-bringing-1000-cadets-back-to-west-point

Reactions: mavcock
Rollerdude my post is spot on .Our great president love America ,America First he always says and if you don't support him you do not like America just like the lamestream Media...

It is funny isn’t it? Makes you wonder how these people even function. Poor snowflakes.
Since this was about me I will respond. I actually don’t have a problem with a critical post from any network or newspaper. My problem with the New York Times is they have never said one single positive thing about the president. They have never given him credit for anything that he has done that is right. They are completely one sided. I don’t read or listen to one sided journalism. Just to let you know I am very independent in my political thinking, I’m certainly not a Trumper.

Last edited:
Rollerdude my post is spot on .Our great president love America ,America First he always says and if you don't support him you do not like America just like the lamestream Media...

Terrific logic there. Ahem.... . :rolleyes:o_O

Bill Clinton loved America. If you didn’t support him you never loved America.

Since this was about me I will respond. I actually don’t have a problem with a critical post from any network or newspaper. My problem with the New York Times is they have never said one single positive thing about the president. They have never given him credit for anything that he has done that is right. They are completely one sided. I don’t read or listen to one sided journalism. Just to let you know I am very independent in my political thinking, I’m certainly not a Trumper.

I follow a twitter account that Often points out the misleading things that the New York Times prints that make trump look good.

everyone has various opinions.

I follow a twitter account that Often points out the misleading things that the New York Times prints that make trump look good.

everyone has various opinions.
Lol ok, how about post one. Sorry next thing you will tell me that Nancy Pelosi really a republican. They never post anything good that isn’t twisted in some way.

Bosoxcock and Rollerdude support the president of this country and stop being a Butt, period.

My parents taught me to not respect a pathological liar, a misogynist, a racist,and a bigot ... and we are seeing the text book definitions of those meanings everyday in Donald Trump
...years from now, history books and historians will not be kind to Donald J Trump

Reactions: 2TimeTiger
My parents taught me to not respect a pathological liar, a misogynist, a racist,and a bigot ... and we are seeing the text book definitions of those meanings everyday in Donald Trump
...years from now, history books and historians will not be kind to Donald J Trump

Those are very heavy accusations, how do you reach those conclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT