ADVERTISEMENT

[Pro Football Focus] - Why USC Fans Should Be Excited About Bentley

I can not wait to see him against a good defense

So he can get sacked 6 times? Pressured throughout the game? Yeah, we'll see how he does then. Oh wait, that's already happened and he still got a 178 QB rating against UT.

If I were a Gamecock opponent next year, my biggest concern would be the offensive line. If the Oline improves, Bentley is going to be tough for anyone to handle.

So he can get sacked 6 times? Pressured throughout the game? Yeah, we'll see how he does then. Oh wait, that's already happened and he still got a 178 QB rating against UT.

If I were a Gamecock opponent next year, my biggest concern would be the offensive line. If the Oline improves, Bentley is going to be tough for anyone to handle.

Tenn is not a top 50 defense (was 95th in sacks before the game and still 59th in sacks after) , I am afraid the O-line gets the kid killed. And I hope this line gets better (better coaching) . Florida is 22nd in sacks and Clemson is 3rd. Bentley has a tough road coming up, make no mistake.

I think Bentley will play well this weekend. The stars have really aligned for us Saturday with the noon kickoff and multiple Florida injuries. Let's hope Bentley continues his reign and the Cocks drain the swamp!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT