ADVERTISEMENT

PROMO OVER! One year of Gamecock Central for $12!

I took advantage of this great deal, but it is not letting me log into the Insiders forum. @Chris Clark

I took advantage of this great deal, but it is not letting me log into the Insiders forum. @Chris Clark
[/QUOTE
Great. Still having the blank page error. I tried to join several times this year.
I have had this issue as well. Just tried again on my laptop. While I was at it, I changed my password. No problems now and I was able to join.

Sometimes it takes the system a second to kick in that you're subscribed.

I would go to the GC home page and log out, clear the cache, and then log back in. That should clear it up.
So are those of us with that blank page error just SoL? I couldn't take advantage of the BEATUT Special, and Chris promised a few of us a better deal. I really would like to take advantage of this, but I can't because there is something going on that, according to Chris, is on Rivals' end.

So are those of us with that blank page error just SoL? I couldn't take advantage of the BEATUT Special, and Chris promised a few of us a better deal. I really would like to take advantage of this, but I can't because there is something going on that, according to Chris, is on Rivals' end.
I'm going to send you my cell number via direct message. (Upper right hand corner). Please shoot me a text, so I'll have yours. And I'm going to try something myself

I know this sounds crazy but I changed my password and was finally able to get signed up. I got on my home computer logged in and same blank screen. When I changed passwords it worked. Go figure 🤪

Me too...it never acknowledged my email confirmation and now won't let me sign into the Insiders.

This worked. Sign out. Clear your search engine cache, (Mine Google chrome), sign in again. Thanks Wes.

I know this sounds crazy but I changed my password and was finally able to get signed up. I got on my home computer logged in and same blank screen. When I changed passwords it worked. Go figure 🤪

Fantastic - I was just about to email you on this checking in from last time.

I'll pass along that fix. Thanks so much for bearing with us on that, and for joining up! I'll be in touch!

You want to try to change your password? One user that was having the exact same problem as you on the BEATUT promo changed his and it worked, for some reason.

I've been in touch with the engineering team today on subscriptions to see if there's any update otherwise.

You want to try to change your password? One user that was having the exact same problem as you on the BEATUT promo changed his and it worked, for some reason.

I've been in touch with the engineering team today on subscriptions to see if there's any update otherwise.
That's new. I just gave it to Wes, but I'll change it!

CHEERS! THIS WORKED!

Fantastic - I was just about to email you on this checking in from last time.

I'll pass along that fix. Thanks so much for bearing with us on that, and for joining up! I'll be in touch!
Thanks Chris! I appreciate you sticking in there with me.

Thanks Chris! I appreciate you sticking in there with me.

Least I could do, so sorry for the issues there. I'm still befuddled by it, but we always try to make it right! Looking forward to seeing you around on The Insiders Forum and hope you enjoy the content!

Reactions: GivEmDaSpurs
We actually extended it until midnight! Is it still not working for you? Let me know!
Still unable to complete the transaction. I click on the link which takes me to a another screen that says "You have access to free message boards." Below that is a section "Add a Subscription" with a drop down menu to select a site. I add South Carolina as the site, hit the "Add Subscription" button and a blank screen comes up. I've tried it in Chrome and and whatever internet explorer became.

Still unable to complete the transaction. I click on the link which takes me to a another screen that says "You have access to free message boards." Below that is a section "Add a Subscription" with a drop down menu to select a site. I add South Carolina as the site, hit the "Add Subscription" button and a blank screen comes up. I've tried it in Chrome and and whatever internet explorer became.

Try this and then let me know (again, so sorry for the trouble. Only certain folks are seeing this 😞)

Go here: https://southcarolina.rivals.com/users/subscriptions

At the top tab, click billing. Go ahead and enter billing information there. Then, navigate back to the "subscriptions" tab and try to add one for South Carolina there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT