ADVERTISEMENT

PROMO OVER! One year of Gamecock Central for $12!

Still unable to complete the transaction. I click on the link which takes me to a another screen that says "You have access to free message boards." Below that is a section "Add a Subscription" with a drop down menu to select a site. I add South Carolina as the site, hit the "Add Subscription" button and a blank screen comes up. I've tried it in Chrome and and whatever internet explorer became.
same

Until midnight only, folks!
I'm trying to apply for the $12 special for the Insider Forums access but can't get past the blank page. I had some trouble in the past trying to upgrade. Sorry to miss this opportunity. Any chance for a further extension? Thanks anyway. I've enjoyed the free site for a decade or more, anyway.

I'm trying to apply for the $12 special for the Insider Forums access but can't get past the blank page. I had some trouble in the past trying to upgrade. Sorry to miss this opportunity. Any chance for a further extension? Thanks anyway. I've enjoyed the free site for a decade or more, anyway.

Have you tried changing your password or adding a credit card to the billing info page? One or the other of those have worked for most of us.

I was able to sign up and provide debit card information, but I still can't log-in to the Insiders Forum. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Hope everything is ok. Let me know if there's a problem with my registration. I did change my passwork as you suggested.

I was able to sign up and provide debit card information, but I still can't log-in to the Insiders Forum. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks for your help. Hope everything is ok. Let me know if there's a problem with my registration. I did change my passwork as you suggested.
I had the same issue.I think I signed out and deleted my history/cookies..then signed back in.Try that.

Thanks so much for joining!

You should be able to simply:
1) Go to the front page of GamecockCentral.com.
2) Log out
3) Go to the front page again, log back in.

That should fix it! Let me know if not. Message me here, send me a PM, or email me at clark@gamecockcentral.com!

Hi. I stlll cannot log in to the premium board. I've changed my password three times, tried different browsers I was informed my upgrade for the reduced price ($12) was approved. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, in advance.

Logging out and clearing browser history in Chrome worked for me. Thanks!

Hi. I stlll cannot log in to the premium board. I've changed my password three times, tried different browsers I was informed my upgrade for the reduced price ($12) was approved. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, in advance.

I'll be in touch via email! Thanks!

I also tried to sign up last evening and got the blank screen after selecting South Carolina. I went to the contact us link and woun up sending an email to Rivals. They replied to contact them on chat but that stops at 6pm. I will try a chat tomorrow with them. Is that what I should do?

I also tried to sign up last evening and got the blank screen after selecting South Carolina. I went to the contact us link and woun up sending an email to Rivals. They replied to contact them on chat but that stops at 6pm. I will try a chat tomorrow with them. Is that what I should do?
Hello. Please email Chris Clark at clark@gamecockcentral.com. Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT