ADVERTISEMENT

Pruitt gone at Georgia? Link below...

Didn't we have a coach assault another coach? During a game no less. Maybe I'm not remembering correct but I think it was in Athens.

Didn't we have a coach assault another coach? During a game no less. Maybe I'm not remembering correct but I think it was in Athens.

Botkin & Adams went at it. Shoulda been fired then.

scarcoaches.gif

Reactions: Quisp
The rumor is Pruitt was lobbying certain people over Richt's head to get him (Richt) fired. If so, Pruitt's career will take hit. Talented guy but Richt is too well respected within the SEC to pull something like that.

This is all fake...at least the specific comments coming today. But where there's smoke there's fire...

The rumor is Pruitt was lobbying certain people over Richt's head to get him (Richt) fired. If so, Pruitt's career will take hit. Talented guy but Richt is too well respected within the SEC to pull something like that.
Just like Fumer did to CJM...

Yet we kept all three of those coaches in that scene and pretend like Hoke is in charge.

The funniest thing is they asked Ward what happened and as usual he had no clue!

Richt is likely done at UGA.......They lose another one and I will drop the "likely" from that statement...

If we have any sense and he wants to leave there we take him....

Gave up 41 that day with much better defense talent than today, cant believe those coaches are still here, this was a sign of the incompetence to come. No imagination with schemes and how to use Clowney that year, pathetic

Reactions: jerryusc

It worked for Dabo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT