ADVERTISEMENT

Pulling for you today...

rugslanger

Jun 22, 2005
I think I can speak for a lot of UGA people...I hope you guys whip Clemson. Also, it is just almost impossible for me to root against Will Muschamp. Love that guy...

That aside, you have a well-coached, talented team that is getting better every week and you have great talent at QB.

A win today would help you hit the next level, and I think you might get it.

Not that you need Dawgs in your cheering section, but you have one here...much respect for your team. I think we (UGA/USC) will be fighting it out for the SEC East over the next few years.

I think I can speak for a lot of UGA people...I hope you guys whip Clemson. Also, it is just almost impossible for me to root against Will Muschamp. Love that guy...

That aside, you have a well-coached, talented team that is getting better every week and you have great talent at QB.

Not that you need Dawgs in your cheering section, but you have one here...much respect for your team. I think we (UGA/USC) will be fighting it out for the SEC East over the next few years.
Thanks! Here's to hoping you are right. We need breaks to go our way, which can happen.

Thanks, and good luck to you, not only today , but please take care of business next week. I'm so sick of the west carrying the SEC east. Please beat the midget or Gus, whichever you face.

Thanks and I hope you guys whip Tech today. I'll be pulling for all of our SEC brethren against the ACC today.

Thanks.personally, I can't stand you guys and hope you lose every game so I will not return the favor. Go yellow jackets. No offense intended of course.

Reactions: Justarandomthought

Thanks dawg and i hope ya'll wind playing Clempson in a bowl and stomp their asses. Go Cocks.

To be honest....if USC were ranked 3rd and UGA 7th, then Georgia fans would be rooting for Clemson. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the support we can get.

To be honest....if USC were ranked 3rd and UGA 7th, then Georgia fans would be rooting for Clemson. Nevertheless, I appreciate all the support we can get.
Well we would do the same thing so what's wrong with that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT