ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon - know any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but when SOS and Governor’s do end arounds on legal processes it is a violation of the law. Not a single court allowed evidence to be heard. Cases were denied based on bogus standing citations, not lack of evidence. The mail in voting was predicted to be the disaster it turned out to be because there was no chain of custody followed. This was election fraud and if it doesn’t bother people to see this, then our country is lost.
That’s not true. Many of the cases were thrown out for lack of evidence. It doesn’t matter how many stacks of paper people waved around on TV the lack of actual evidence was the primary problem in many of those cases. Just because you have an affidavit from an anonymous source stating Hugo Chavez funded Dominion doesnt mean you have evidence.

Also since the Supreme Court has opted not to hear any of the cases why hasn’t any of this information simply been released? At the time it was claimed that it couldn’t be because there were still legal hopes but that is gone. With no court left to fight in why not share all of this information and make your case to the public.

Reactions: Gamekem
I hope this answers your question:

The last six presidents also have not delivered an official State of the Union during the year in which they were inaugurated, according to the Congressional Research Service.
It’s not just a SOTU. Biden doesn’t do any pressers. Here he thought about asking questions until his handlers pulled the plug.

The bulk of Americans are probably more moderate than far left or far right. There are fringe groups on both sides that get way too much media. We are in a position now where the progressive left basically has control of the whole government(WH and Congress) and are working to maintain that edge. The Covid bill currently under debate has very little to do with Covid. It is an an amalgam of liberal ideas. They were not the first to invent pork barrel. The republicans are guilty of the same thing. The difference is the manner in which the left has instituted their policies. Biden is a record setting President. More executive orders than any President in history. More EO than his days in office. Fewer (None) press conferences where he took more than one or two questions from favored reporters. Gas is reportedly going to $3 a gallon by Memorial Day. That's almost double what it was last year. I do believe the pandemic drove prices lower.

I believe the democrats will have pushback by the voters inn 2022. America has never been a country of extremes. I think we will come back to center. I hope we do. If not, our country is headed for failure.
With out going through 4 pages,FDR says hello .

If not trusting the government means one is a conspiracy theorist, I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist.
The older I get the more I see just how filthy politicians are. The way things get done in Washington is through bribery and extortion.

Got one and his wife who live next door. Couple of nutcase idiots with thar crap. Hes afraid of me but once in a while he walks down my drive and wants to discuss hid point of view, but I tell him, I can still knock the wings off a nat a 100 yards. I am not sure what they wre after, he keeps bringing up all this Trump crap. Im a Republican conservative. But I dont vote party, I vote candidate. Never been much of a follower, just vote my conscience.

I didn't vote for Hillary...just didn't want to see another Clinton in the WH. But if I had known Trump was going to be a crazy man things would have been different.

Hillary is bat sh!t crazy herself. Still is. I would never vote for Trump again, but I must say I would vote for a tell-it-like-it-is Republican who supported a lot of his platform.

Low taxes, less government, border control, pro-Israel, no more endless wars, anti-abortion, wise to China, pro military all resonate with me.

I’m sorry but when SOS and Governor’s do end arounds on legal processes it is a violation of the law. Not a single court allowed evidence to be heard. Cases were denied based on bogus standing citations, not lack of evidence. The mail in voting was predicted to be the disaster it turned out to be because there was no chain of custody followed. This was election fraud and if it doesn’t bother people to see this, then our country is lost.
Most failed in the evidentiary hearings prior to trial. If you can't produce the evidence, judges are going to dismiss your case....period.

And the US Supreme Court decision in the Texas case was absolutely the correct one....unless you want California, New York, Illinois, etc. suing the State of SC over the way we choose to do our business.

Reactions: Gamekem and Dizzy01
Hillary is bat sh!t crazy herself. Still is. I would never vote for Trump again, but I must say I would vote for a tell-it-like-it-is Republican who supported a lot of his platform.

Low taxes, less government, border control, pro-Israel, no more endless wars, anti-abortion, wise to China, pro military all resonate with me.
High spending....and he definitely did not support less government, actually supported the federalization of areas reserved to the states.

Most failed in the evidentiary hearings prior to trial. If you can't produce the evidence, judges are going to dismiss your case....period.

And the US Supreme Court decision in the Texas case was absolutely the correct one....unless you want California, New York, Illinois, etc. suing the State of SC over the way we choose to do our business.
Actually the majority of cases didn’t even get to the evidence portion. Several judges used standing to dismiss before evidence was even allowed.

High spending....and he definitely did not support less government, actually supported the federalization of areas reserved to the states.
Trump was not a conservative, though he knew how to speak the language to the base. That's one reason I find the treatment by the media so laughable. They pretended Trump was right of Hitler. He wasn't even to the right of GWB, who also was no conservative. Anyway, as a conservative, I sincerely hope we don't get Trump as the nominee in 2024.

Reactions: Dizzy01
when you say fell flat, you mean they couldn't get it organized/supported or MSM hyped up a fictional event to further their agenda?

Just saw the thread, but this sums it up. I saw an article about some Texas congressman (D) who stood outside to protest this next supposed violent attack. It had some great pictures of this guy standing alone, because there was no one to protest against.

Reactions: Cybercock

They refused to hear the evidence. They are compromised and everyone knows it.

As long as it doesn't interfere with Smalls' first golf match of his Sophomore year.
My grandson is getting ready for his first match. Some weekends are taken up attending camps for long snappers. One of those is coming up in Las Vegas in May. He has one in Charlotte this weekend. He's a busy young man.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
That's the power of Trump. He said a lot of things that were the complete opposite of what he actually did. He certainly liked to throw out those platitudes.

Reactions: rogue cock
That's the power of Trump. He said a lot of things that were the complete opposite of what he actually did. He certainly liked to throw out those platitudes.

Maybe he was more of a real politician than people gave him credit for. Because you just described the majority of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT