ADVERTISEMENT

Qualifications ???

StillCluckin

Sep 14, 2017
So our board experts keep putting the need for “qualifications” to become HC.

For anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 - and that includes me - what were his qualifications for holding the highest office on the planet ?

Absolutley zero experience in politics, which one would believe is on the list of “qualifications” - just sayin’

For anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 - and that includes me - what were his qualifications for holding the highest office on the planet ?

Absolutley zero experience in politics, which one would believe is on the list of “qualifications” - just sayin’

What qualifies you to post about qualifications?

👀 I mean.. He is not wrong!

So lets look at it like this. Trump may or may not have been the best choice given the alternatives, but the alternatives in my opinion were ho hum.

The point primarily being made about Shane is there are other choices that one could make a strong case are better more qualified.

Now having said that, we don‘t known who really is an option and who is not. This is where Ray needs to learn how to sell the school. There are some positives that can be made and you have to convince a guy that this truly is the best place for them. I don’t think Ray knows how to sell.

Reactions: StillCluckin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT