ADVERTISEMENT

quempsum is the only college in NC or SC (that I can find) not to reschedule or cancel

In fairness, Clemson is the school farthest away from where the hurricane made landfall in either state. And they are not even expecting rain until Sunday.

I understand that you want them to be the devil. But there's absolutely no reason for them to cancel their game just because there's a hurricane affecting people over 300 miles away.
According to Ben Tanner on 107.5 this afternoon, they should have no problem getting to the game, but by the end of it, there will be a mess.

Reactions: funktavious
According to Ben Tanner on 107.5 this afternoon, they should have no problem getting to the game, but by the end of it, there will be a mess.

Well they had better not call me for help if they can't get out of quempsum. Because I will be helping people who needs help and had the good sense not to go to a ballgame.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
And you're not protesting enough. To hold a football game while other South Carolinians are fighting to save people from the effects of a natural disaster is the very definition of arrogance and thumbing your nose. Whether the storm ends up being nothing is beside the point.

It’s a foreign country up there my dear, just have to accept it. Might be the 51st State.....
We should name it oblivious

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT