ADVERTISEMENT

Question for those who bet on CFB

usc1855

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2002
I think it would be fun to play around with this.
What is your favorite website/platform for betting, and why do you like it?

Bovada is ok. I heard about a new one on the radio called something like my best bookie or something. I can't remember. I go through my bookie and has all of his stuff set up on a website that other bookies use. 1betvegas.com is good too.

Bovada, baby!!!

I enjoy making parlay bets on college football. Last year, I did a $10 bet on 12 games (12 games is the maximum number for a parlay bet). Won 11 and the 12th was a push. Thought that I had lost. HELL NO!!! Bovada bellied up to the bar and PAID me as if I had bet on 11 games and won them all ... $12,604.34.

They will pay up to $5000 per month without any fees whatsoever (includes FedX signature required delivery). If you want all your funds over $5K, all at once,I think it was a $50 fee. Wire Transfers are also available for a fee. Sorry Uncle Sam ... No Juice for you!!!

Odds and points spreads are the same as Vegas, which doesn't really matter since you can bet either way.

It's all about TRUST!!! and a hellofvalot more convenient than going to the bookie on Two Notch Rd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT