ADVERTISEMENT

Question: Is Coach Stayley married? My wife asked me & I have no

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. I think her Mom lives with her, and maybe some other relatives. And to preface this, Im not a creep who stalks our coaches. Shes my across the street neighbor.

Originally posted by garnet blood:
Just wondering if anybody else noticed the cheek to cheek confrontation with the Md coach last night?
What is that even supposed to mean?

Cool thanks! My guess was she is single. But either way is fine.

Just glad she's our coach! Has done a heck of a great job.

Originally posted by garnet blood:
Just wondering if anybody else noticed the cheek to cheek confrontation with the Md coach last night?

Some of the bs people post here is more than unbelievable. But just wondering though, when you stand at the pasture fence and a cow meanders your way, is it just me or are others here wondering what you're up to?

Re: Cool thanks! My guess was she is single. But either way is fine.

Originally posted by sumterboy:
Just glad she's our coach! Has done a heck of a great job.
This^^^^^^^^. Just be proud that we have Coach Staley as our coach. It is absolutely none of our business if she is married or not.

idea. It doesn't really matter to me either way. Just wondering.
Is coach Berson married? What about coach Hoke? Ward? McDonald? Harris? No need to single out just one coach. No need for such a question to even be asked.

What matters most is that our coaches are outstanding individuals who represent USC well and regularly compete for championships.

When Dawn Staley was hired, I read that her mother was from SC (Orangeburg, I think) which was an incentive for her to come south.

We have a lot of stupid crap being posted on this board. I'm pretty sure I know what's behind most of it but the mods here are asleep at the switch.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Dawn Staley

idea. It doesn't really matter to me either way. Just wondering.
get lost, sumpter

is this the best you can do?

The OP just asked a question...everybody is so sensitive. Guy made sure to say he didnt care, he and his wife were just wondering...geez.

Originally posted by stevestrat2:
The OP just asked a question...everybody is so sensitive. Guy made sure to say he didn't care, he and his wife were just wondering...geez.
Actually, he said that his wife (not himself) was wondering.

Agreed, this was a bad thread to start; did my best to sideline it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT