ADVERTISEMENT

Question: Michigan vs South Carolina

MetroATLGamecock

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2016
So since we beat Michigan in the bowl game last year...

How are we so blah this year and Michigan is doing so well? Did we lose that many?

#1. Michigan plays in a cupcake conference.
#2. Michigan could care less about lower tier bowls.

Not the start an argument. But, I dont buy the " they didn't want to be there" stuff. People only say that when their team loses.
If true then turn down the bowl bid and stick your bottom lip out and stay home.

Not the start an argument. But, I dont buy the " they didn't want to be there" stuff. People only say that when their team loses.
If true then turn down the bowl bid and stick your bottom lip out and stay home.

Auburn didn’t want to be in the Peach Bowl, that’s why they lost to UCF. Same when Bama lost to OU in the Sugar Bowl, because they weren’t in the BCS championship that year.

The "they didn't care about the game" excuse is played out. Probably has something to do with them now having a qb that can complete a forward pass.

They wanted to be there enough to go up 19-3.

Reactions: jeff2001
ADVERTISEMENT