ADVERTISEMENT

Raging Cock: New to the board

Raging Cock

May 7, 2019
I’ve been a reader for years. Decided to sign up due to all the Negativity. Where’s the hope? Manafold was nuts but at least he was optimistic.

We have good young talent and a senior QB. I’ll take Edwards over any other receiver in the country. Our coach is a relentless recruiter and our DL will be legit this year.

With Bama, Clemson, UGA on the schedule, we can shock the world. We play in the best conference and have plenty of resources. We will win the East this year and be back in The Top 10. I am the Raging Cock and you heard it here first.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOEFANATIC
I’ve been a reader for years. Decided to sign up due to all the Negativity. Where’s the hope? Manafold was nuts but at least he was optimistic.

We have good young talent and a senior QB. I’ll take Edwards over any other receiver in the country. Our coach is a relentless recruiter and our DL will be legit this year.

With Bama, Clemson, UGA on the schedule, we can shock the world. We play in the best conference and have plenty of resources. We will win the East this year and be back in The Top 10. I am the Raging Cock and you heard it hear first.

Is this your first post?

thanks. I hate Dabo but he believed when no one else did. I don’t even think Clemson fans bought into him. If they can do it in cowtown, we can get it done here. We are the flagship school in a great city with great facilities. We also play big boy football in the SEC. 2019 is our year!!!

With Bama, Clemson, UGA on the schedule, we can shock the world. We play in the best conference and have plenty of resources. We will win the East this year and be back in The Top 10. I am the Raging Cock and you heard it here first.
Tater. Question for you. How does Dabo get his Walmart tater shirt over those huge azz ears?

Good lord. If optimism automatically makes me a Tater then this board needs me more than I thought. Whatever dude. Stay Negative. I choose hope. Yes, we laid an egg in the Belk bowl but they were actually pretty good. Hopefully the attitude here improves when we smack UNC in August.

Starting to regret signing up. So much for southern hospitality. I guess I should act miserable and bitter so I fit in.
U fit in perfect on taternet.
I know if you didn’t give me a thumbs up for “Dabo’s ear” you one of them for sure. It was a test. You failed just like when West Virginia trucked your tater team

Well, after a few post, the board nazis have declared me a Tater. It is a shame that any sort optimism is met with such skepticism. I tried because I’m so tired of the negativity. I was in the zone for New Mexico State in 2000. I remember how bad things can be. The idiots on this board can suck the soul out of person. Not me. I’ll post again when optimism isn’t met with such vitriol and hate. Screw you guys.

Well, after a few post, the board nazis have declared me a Tater. It is a shame that any sort optimism is met with such skepticism. I tried because I’m so tired of the negativity. I was in the zone for New Mexico State in 2000. I remember how bad things can be. The idiots on this board can suck the soul out of person. Not me. I’ll post again when optimism isn’t met with such vitriol and hate. Screw you guys.

Adios tater.

thanks. I hate Dabo but he believed when no one else did. I don’t even think Clemson fans bought into him. If they can do it in cowtown, we can get it done here. We are the flagship school in a great city with great facilities. We also play big boy football in the SEC. 2019 is our year!!!

Way too transparent... flew too close to the sun with this one. Time for a new account.

Updated my avatar for you idiots. I can’t figure out how to upload my degree because I have a job and don’t spend everyday patrolling FGF. At least I can prove how dumb you are. Thanks for eating your own. Aholes.

He should have pretended to be optimistic but still KEEPING IT REAL!
Keeping it "real" is huge on FGF.

Reactions: jonesz21
Actually I have two graduate degrees from South Carolina. That probably makes me the most educated person on this thread. But you guys keep weeding out the trolls. I didn’t know the rules. No optimism and no takes on any threads concerning Clemson. Got it.

If he’s still around, Manafold may be a little crazy but at least he has/had hope. He also wouldn’t put up with all the negativity on here.

I only check in occasionally. Was Manafold a troll? I haven’t seen anything from him in years. I always thought he was just an old passionate dude that loved his Gamecocks. Figured he was Larry that called in on the radio all the time. But what do I know? I’m just an obvious Clemson troll with two graduate degrees from SC. These rocket scientists figured that out after 4 optimistic posts.

On a side note, anyone know when Clemson's spring semester ended? Recently?

Actually I have two graduate degrees from South Carolina. That probably makes me the most educated person on this thread. But you guys keep weeding out the trolls. I didn’t know the rules. No optimism and no takes on any threads concerning Clemson. Got it.

Ha - keep trying....

Reactions: jonesz21
Wow... I must have a lot of time on my hands. Or I may have two degrees hanging on my wall and you guys treated your own like garbage.

Good lord. Adjust your tin hat. I joined to bring some optimism... not be scrutinized because of it. It pisses me off.

When do I get to go through your FGF pledge season so I can become a brother? Do I have to be miserable and call everyone a troll? Is there a test? Do I have to murder a Georgia fan?

Good lord. Adjust your tin hat. I joined to bring some optimism... not be scrutinized because of it. It pisses me off.

When do I get to go through your FGF pledge season so I can become a brother? Do I have to be miserable and call everyone a troll? Is there a test? Do I have to murder a Georgia fan?

Any of those would be a good start.

There was an M Scott that worked at a paper company. He didn’t attend college because he lost his tuition money in a pyramid scheme. I don’t think he was a Gamecock fan. You might be an imposter on this board. I could deem you to be a troll.

But that would be absurd. Kind of like damning a USC grad for optimism. Good Day Sir...

Reactions: MScott64
There was an M Scott that worked at a paper company. He didn’t attend college because he lost his tuition money in a pyramid scheme. I don’t think he was a Gamecock fan. You might be an imposter on this board. I could deem you to be a troll.

But that would be absurd. Kind of like damning a USC grad for optimism. Good Day Sir...

giphy.gif

I get accused of being a tater occasionally because i have the user name Clemsonblozz(clemsonblows was taken or the system wouldnt let me have it)..
Just wear it as a badge of honor as I do when i run across a militant type that obviously cannot recognize an obvious (and intentional)phonetic alternative.

ADVERTISEMENT