ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thoughts

sanfordcock

Oct 9, 2013
Nunez is certainly a good athlete. He has a long ways to go in the passing game (had two picks dropped), but he did okay. He needs some receivers to step up and get some separation. It was obvious he was looking for Cooper & Adams. Anyone think Crosby might help? I know he's a TE but that doesn't mean you can't split him out. Maybe he can get separation our WRs can't get. If Nunez stays at QB, we have to find other plays in the running game.

My starting DL would be Boosie, Sawyer, Griffin & Lewis. Boosie started off like gang-busters and then fell off, but I think he gives us the speed off the edge we need. I saw Blackshear on a few occasions. He looked like he did okay, but not enough opportunities to really know.

In the secondary I would start Fenton, Lammons (when ready), Smith & Johnson. If Lammons isn't ready, give Boyd a chance.

On the OL I would put Bailey at RG when Knott returns. I think he gives us a better chance there.

I'm not sure who to start at WR. No one has stepped up at all. Hopefully Deebo is back and will begin to make plays.

Finally, the playcalling is very erratic. I think this comes from too many people in the decision-making. The person calling plays needs to get in the flow and that's impossible with the system we currently have.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT