ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner at CWS...what does that tell us???

It's a ruse to make gamecock fans think he is considering a coach currently playing in the CWS, when in reality, he plans to hire the "Associate" coach Kevin McMullan from Virginia. As risky a pick as was Holbrook if you ask me.

It's a ruse to make gamecock fans think he is considering a coach currently playing in the CWS, when in reality, he plans to hire the "Associate" coach Kevin McMullan from Virginia. As risky a pick as was Holbrook if you ask me.

This better not be true.

Reactions: sadd66
Yes, their is a source, me!!! I am telling you that yes, he does have to be their as part of the committee. They oversee the running of the tournament, that is what a committee member does

Yes, their is a source, me!!! I am telling you that yes, he does have to be their as part of the committee. They oversee the running of the tournament, that is what a committee member does

You can't tell some people anything. Im sure he's going through interviews, whether they be video or in person, at the same time he's doing his committee member duties. Im sure he's loving every bit of it.

He has too much class to be there to recruit a coach. He wouldn't want to be a distraction I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT