ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner confirmed back for 2020 along with Muschamp

All of us alumni & fans have to discipline ourselves to disguise ourselves as empty seats at Williams-Brice & to clutch hard onto our wallets when the Gamecock Club, as well as the University, sticks it's hand out.

Reactions: tigercock#
Disappointing to say the least, but not unexpected. Another year of crappy football ahead, nothing we can do about it, recruiting will suffer (thus perpetuating our fail for many seasons to come), fans will not come to games, the program will lose money, our whole Athletic Dept will suffer from the loss of football revenue. At least we will get that SEC money from the good teams.

Reactions: tigercock#
I'm all for 80k fans showing up to tailgate and do the player walk to greet the players but simply don't go in the stadium. Do that and the admin will be forced to do something once the media see's what's happening.
All they want and even from rays mouth are tickets sold and people in the seats!

I'm all for 80k fans showing up to tailgate and do the player walk to greet the players but simply don't go in the stadium. Do that and the admin will be forced to do something once the media see's what's happening.
All they want and even from rays mouth are tickets sold and people in the seats!
So sad that it has come to this.

Now we can please move on from this senseless, damaging, fire Muschamp drivel? Get behind our coach and team. They need our support!
Uh, wut? You can't be serious, this bunch can't find their ass with either hand. Maybe you get mike Norvell if you make a move now. If you wait another year who knows what jobs come open and who you will be competing with for Coach's!

Now we can please move on from this senseless, damaging, fire Muschamp drivel? Get behind our coach and team. They need our support!

27 yards of rushing in our loss to Appy State. No, I am done with these clowns. Our players and fans deserve better than this sh1t-show and I am not watching another game until we make the necessary changes.

I am just as disappointed as everyone else is on the season going South, but my goodness, cut the guy some slack. We have been without our senior starting QB since game 1, the backup QB is a true freshman that has been banged up, and the 3rd string QB has been injured. Also, there were key injuries at RB, WR, and elsewhere. Throw in an incredibly tough schedule and it’s hard to see how any coach we could reasonably have hired over Muschamp would have done better under these circumstances.

I am just as disappointed as everyone else is on the season going South, but my goodness, cut the guy some slack. We have been without our senior starting QB since game 1, the backup QB is a true freshman that has been banged up, and the 3rd string QB has been injured. Also, there were key injuries at RB, WR, and elsewhere. Throw in an incredibly tough schedule and it’s hard to see how any coach we could reasonably have hired over Muschamp would have done better under these circumstances.

What was the excuse against uva, unc, Missouri etc? So, we don’t have sunbelt level talent?

Troll.

What was the excuse against uva, unc, Missouri etc? So, we don’t have sunbelt level talent?

UVA - our top offensive talent, which we may have relied on too much during the season, bailed on the team for the bowl game.

UNC - Hard to say what happened here, sometimes you just lose.

Mizzou - Injured true freshman QB starting on the road against a team that plays well at home.

App St- Sun Belt or not, they are a top 25 team and a tough out. We just came up short and couldn’t overcome all of the injuries.

Reactions: chickadee#
A new excuse every single year. Muschamp can't score points, here or Florida. The numbers don't lie.

UVA - our top offensive talent, which we may have relied on too much during the season, bailed on the team for the bowl game.

Mizzou - Injured true freshman QB starting on the road against a team that plays well at home.

App St- Sun Belt or not, they are a top 25 team and a tough out. We just came up short and couldn’t overcome all of the injuries.

That’s 4 excuses. You need 3 more for the rest of the days of the week.

But come next July, the core group of fans and a lot on here will be buying in to the pre -season hype. We'll hear how deep the offensive line is, how talented our young receivers are, how good the running backs look and our defense is going to be the best in years. But most of these guys will probably be injured halfway through the season. I do think Hillinski is good enough, just doesn't have the playmakers around him.

But come next July, the core group of fans and a lot on here will be buying in to the pre -season hype. We'll hear how deep the offensive line is, how talented our young receivers are, how good the running backs look and our defense is going to be the best in years. But most of these guys will probably be injured halfway through the season. I do think Hillinski is good enough, just doesn't have the playmakers around him.
Yep, same old crap next year

Reactions: cockyferg

Middle of the pack, ACC school UVA shut us out for 4 full quarters. That should never happen, with or without Deebo.

UNC’s true freshman QB and geriatric Head Coach kicked our ass.

Mizzou is somehow behind us in the SEC East and got trounced by Kentucky and Vanderbilt.

App State fell out of the top 25 after losing at home to Georgia Southern the week prior.

Reactions: uscedge21

The delusion is STRONG with this one. Get back to me next year around this same time when we are in the same position as we are this year. The dude has been a head coach for 8 years now and has been nothing short of shitty. You think he’s going to magically turn the corner in year 9 next year? Get the F out of here with your bull crap post.

Wrong!
UVA - Out coached
UNC - Out coached
Mizzou - Outcoached
App St - Outcoached

A new excuse every single year. Muschamp can't score points, here or Florida. The numbers don't lie.
New excuses are the thing. Years one and 2 it was dumpster fire from the previous staff, when it turned out those were his best results in year 3 it was injuries on defense and year 4 injuries on offense. Year 5 will have to be injuries on Special Teams. Year 6 can be injuries on the staff and year 7 can be injuries on the BOT then year 8 can be injuries from the grad assistants and so on.

8827da37c9683af303a590350ae515be.gif

ADVERTISEMENT