ADVERTISEMENT

RE: The video after the MBB game yesterday. For all that is holy don't refer to Clemson as quempsum.

I don't find it offensive. It just looks adolescent.

I quite often find it entertaining to enjoy my tea time with the throws of passion of adolescence by a rather comical juvenile tomfoolery. The sophisticated and enlightened remarks are quite humdrum and monotonous!

Amongst us fellow high brows from the land of cock, we shalt refer to son of clem as "tater hole moofart university". If thou objectist this wretched banality, it shall not be on grounds of revealing adolescence! What say you?!?!? Art thou sport for a troll game of barbs?

I quite often find it entertaining to enjoy my tea time with the throws of passion of adolescence by a rather comical juvenile tomfoolery. The sophisticated and enlightened remarks are quite humdrum and monotonous!

Amongst us fellow high brows from the land of cock, we shalt refer to son of clem as "tater hole moofart university". If thou objectist this wretched banality, it shall not be on grounds of revealing adolescence! What say you?!?!? Art thou sport for a troll game of barbs?
Rave On.

giphy.gif

This how you tick off a clem fan: I always remind them that no matter what we will always be THE University of South Carolina. It says so right there in the name. But I tell you what, we will let you be the University of Clemson, even though Clemson is still in SC, we will be generous and LET you have that. LaughingLaughing

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This how you tick off a clem fan: I always remind them that no matter what we will always be THE University of South Carolina. It says so right there in the name. But I tell you what, we will let you be the University of Clemson, even though Clemson is still in SC, we will be generous and LET you have that. LaughingLaughing

I have tried to trade that corner of the state many times for nothing more than some napkins etc.... My issue is I like the Last Chance Saloon, but we all have to make sacrifices in the best interest of our state.

Other wise its just north till you smell it & west till you step in it, use Greenville & I-85 as reference points to keep from being lost

Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
wait what, that is your trade mark & you shouldn't give it up for some whining blah blah

quempsum X a million

I'm for clem-tech, clemsux, Pickens U, etc.... depends on the mood etc..... but a Freddie not posting
quempsum is a message board I don't want to see.

I say this sincerely, I feel honored coming from you.

Reactions: cockofdawn

What a word smith

Reactions: cockofdawn
Well, just don't read it. It doesn't sound dumb to me. Read what some of the UPC fans post about USC and see if that sounds dumb to you. I can't understand how any Gamecock fan would be upset by referring to Clemson as quempsum.

Again... Nobody is "upset" or "offended"

It's just corny and we already have a bunch of slang terms for them that are a) amusing and b) make sense

It doesn't offend me. I just post that it's silly and stupid....Keep doing you , it's a message board.

Well just let me say this about that. I have referred to the UPC as quempsum for years and have never heard any objection to the use of quempsum. What is silly as hell to me is that anyone else would find it silly given what the taters call us. That's what I can't understand.

I copied the comment below that someone else posted. You get the jest of what was being said about the Gamecocks after the game yesterday.

I can't even get youtube links to work on here man... suffice it to say various versions of "typical coots, can't win with class... oh yeah, winning isn't normal for them so they don't know how"

But yet somehow some people think calling Clemson quempsum is dumb. Please let me just say this; many people (both tater fans and Gamecock fans) pronounce Clemson as quempsum not intentionally but that is the way it sounds.

Example: Clem son
quemp sum

Both sound very similar. So please don't anyone get butt hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT