ADVERTISEMENT

Really cant stand Mulkey from Baylor

What is overlooked is that, prior to that 19-point run, their best defensive player went down with a hamstring injury and never returned. The game turned at that precise point, and that was UConn, with the best shooter in the country, on the other side. I mean, if people are going to tell it, they need to tell it all.
If you are in elite 8 and one of the best you find a way to slow a 19-0 run and that is Baylor. I know they lost their best player and it took time to adjust but I juries are a part of the game. Mulkey should have been able to find a way to compose her team at that point

Reactions: Gamekem
Kim Mulkey is ok; her brothers Bill and Randy are the real stars of the family. They used to rule Saturday night television!!!!!
#mulkeymania
tDKz6JU.gif

If you are in elite 8 and one of the best you find a way to slow a 19-0 run and that is Baylor. I know they lost their best player and it took time to adjust but I juries are a part of the game. Mulkey should have been able to find a way to compose her team at that point
Exactly this, I don't blame her or her team for being mad at that call, but when Richards went down they had a 9 point lead. She has ample opportunity to stop the bleeding during that 19 point swing. She had timeouts to use and didn't use them, that was a gamble that she took and was likely what cost them the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT