ADVERTISEMENT

Really good friend

He needs aviptadil from Relief Therapeutics RLFTF. Current in trials, but can be used if hospital board approves emergency use. Trial,is small right now, but has been overwhelmingly effective in late stage COVID19 treatment. Company expects full emergency usage authority by end of year asFDA gave recent clearance foe phase iii of the trial. Until then, only the hospital board/physician can request it - obviously if family wants it/consents.

Good luck to your friend! Prayers sent.

Has covid19 his lungs are covered with blood clots he’s in ICU. 58 years old and a somewhat healthy guy. Please pray for a recovery
Yikes! I recovered a week or two back myself.. Still a bit if a lingering cough, not much worse than cold/flu might leave you with... Still not able to smell quite right but seems to be coming back slowly.. A little fatigue.. but overall I am good as new besides those little issues. It ran through our whole office! All but like one person got it.. The healthiest person in our office- like this guy runs marathons, works out all the time, into hiking...- has been the sickest! He is still feeling unwell like a week and a half after getting sick! Fortunately no hospitalizations or anything from our crew...

I wish your friend well. This thing has really turned into a mess! Botched from the feds down to local cities- we made it a politically divisive issue instead of a unifying common enemy we should all face together. I do not know what has caused us all to face things this way now, but it is a dangerous precedent for the future of our nation if we cannot come together and fight common enemies better than this! God knows what would happen if China or Russia invaded.. It almost feels like we would be split along party lines as to whether it is a problem or not! LOL

Yikes! I recovered a week or two back myself.. Still a bit if a lingering cough, not much worse than cold/flu might leave you with... Still not able to smell quite right but seems to be coming back slowly.. A little fatigue.. but overall I am good as new besides those little issues. It ran through our whole office! All but like one person got it.. The healthiest person in our office- like this guy runs marathons, works out all the time, into hiking...- has been the sickest! He is still feeling unwell like a week and a half after getting sick! Fortunately no hospitalizations or anything from our crew...

I wish your friend well. This thing has really turned into a mess! Botched from the feds down to local cities- we made it a politically divisive issue instead of a unifying common enemy we should all face together. I do not know what has caused us all to face things this way now, but it is a dangerous precedent for the future of our nation if we cannot come together and fight common enemies better than this! God knows what would happen if China or Russia invaded.. It almost feels like we would be split along party lunes as to whether it is a problem or not! LOL
I've had a cough before I contracted Covid19 in early October, and still have a cough. I've been drinking pineapple juice because they say it's good for a cough. It's aggravating because it seems the longer I talk or as it gets closer to the evening, it gets worse. I pray that the vaccine will work, but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon right away. I want to see how other people do with it before getting it myself.

I've had a cough before I contracted Covid19 in early October, and still have a cough. I've been drinking pineapple juice because they say it's good for a cough. It's aggravating because it seems the longer I talk or as it gets closer to the evening, it gets worse. I pray that the vaccine will work, but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon right away. I want to see how other people do with it before getting it myself.
Same- later in the day= cough gets worse...

Reactions: anon_6poml7ajgpoqm
Same- later in the day= cough gets worse...
Well I hope you get better my friend. I'm already scheduled to go to the doctor this week for a checkup and I'm going to see what can be done for this cough. Hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

I wish your friend well. This thing has really turned into a mess! Botched from the feds down to local cities- we made it a politically divisive issue instead of a unifying common enemy we should all face together. I do not know what has caused us all to face things this way now, but it is a dangerous precedent for the future of our nation if we cannot come together and fight common enemies better than this! God knows what would happen if China or Russia invaded.. It almost feels like we would be split along party lines as to whether it is a problem or not! LOL

I don’t think it’s necessarily split along party lines as to whether it’s a problem or not, I think it’s simply split on how to handle the problem. Emulating what Europe did is not the answer though.

We can all agree on praying the OP’s friend recovers.

He needs aviptadil from Relief Therapeutics RLFTF. Current in trials, but can be used if hospital board approves emergency use. Trial,is small right now, but has been overwhelmingly effective in late stage COVID19 treatment. Company expects full emergency usage authority by end of year asFDA gave recent clearance foe phase iii of the trial. Until then, only the hospital board/physician can request it - obviously if family wants it/consents.

Good luck to your friend! Prayers sent.
Here is an update on the clinical trial for severe compromised patients

Hope your friend is doing OK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT