ADVERTISEMENT

really hoping Frank gets this Alstork transfer from Wright St

Poultry King

Sep 15, 2008
We would have Holden, Gravett, Felder, and Beatty at the guards

Blanton, Doumbia (my dark horse recruit) and Alstork that could play the 2 or 3 spots at around 6'5.
Alstork looks like a big guy that can get in the paint and to the rim with the ball.

We should have a fair bit of size to throw at this too with:
Silva, Kotsar, Keita, Gueye, Tut, Hasse, and Cudd

It would be a great pickup...But get real...These graduate transfers that can play as well as Alstork are looking for a few perks...We all know Frank wont cheat...That young man from Pitt crossed us off as soon as our bid never came in...Kansas and UK offered premium packages:D

It would be a great pickup...But get real...These graduate transfers that can play as well as Alstork are looking for a few perks...We all know Frank wont cheat...That young man from Pitt crossed us off as soon as our bid never came in...Kansas and UK offered premium packages:D

My bro-in-law (lives in Indiana) can't understand it. We've got some of the slickest politicians in the country in SC (and many are USC grads), but we won't crook with $$$ to pay for athletes. Something must be lacking in our DNA.:)

Reactions: lawcalcock
My bro-in-law (lives in Indiana) can't understand it. We've got some of the slickest politicians in the country in SC (and many are USC grads), but we won't crook with $$$ to pay for athletes. Something must be lacking in our DNA.:)
Too busy raising money, then raiding it and defeating the Ethics bill so it won't be disclosed. ;)

Doumbia is a good one. He will be a fan favorite by the end of next season.

I guess he could help, but a transfer from Wright State doesn't really excite me. Speaking of possible transfers, I know he had a couple of issues at Texas, but what about Mack? Any chance he might want to get back close to home?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT