ADVERTISEMENT

Really sounds like it's going to be Bobo..

This statement is inaccurate without the qualifier “who would be willing to come here” attached to it.

There are plenty of OCs the entire fanbase would be delighted to have. Say, Lincoln Riley agreeing to take a demotion and work for Muschamp. Outrageously implausible? Of course it is, but he is a human being located on Earth.

I disagree. This board is so unhinged that there will be people who are unconvinced because Oklahoma lost a game this year and he probably had a questionable decision or two. Plus the great dismissal, he's done it with OU talent. People are going to complain no matter what.

Trolls are going to troll.

From what I've read on this board, I think the last thing a lot of you really want is for ANY OC Muschamp brings in to actually succeed. Seems like for some of you, your number one priority is to have an excuse to fire Muschamp, burn it all down and and start all over again after next year, just because you could't get him fired immediately and bring in....who, exactly? And yet, you demand winning right away? Looks like to me some of you hate Muschamp so much, that your desire to get him fired trumps everything else; never mind the players, never mind the fans who hope someone can come in and help turn this around; hell, never mind what's best for the program and the university in the long run. I get the frustration over this year; I don't like losing either, and I'm as frustrated as any of you; but having a collective temper tantrum over all of this is not going to help. if watching a game played by 18 to 21 year old kids upsets you so much that you act like a 4 year old child who didn't get his/her way, do try to get an more adult perspective.

You can remove “seems like for some of you,” from your post. There is a group of people on this board who have a very negative mindset. It’s a psychosis where the failure of others makes them feel superior. They spend their time hoping for failure, Even if the issue is one they have no control over. A few of them make reading the board unbearable.

I agree with you. Have the temper tantrum and move on with the team and the rest of Gamecock Nation!

Reactions: Gamecock72
Does Bobo recruit well? Was just looking through recruiting and noticed Mack Brown has 4 commits currently in the top 125 on Rivals while we have 2. Knew he was shutting down NC on us but wasn't aware of the intensity. Bobo would have to be able to go toe for toe with Smart, Dabo (to an extent), and Mack in our prime territory.

You can remove “seems like for some of you,” from your post. There is a group of people on this board who have a very negative mindset. It’s a psychosis where the failure of others makes them feel superior. They spend their time hoping for failure, Even if the issue is one they have no control over. A few of them make reading the board unbearable.
. Have the temper tantrum and move on with the team and the rest of Gamecock Nation!
I agree with u... and if u say anything that makes sense you're just accepting mediocrity.... smh

Last edited:
Reactions: Spursupalways
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT