ADVERTISEMENT

Rece Davis to replace Chris Fowler on College Gameday

they should put Corso out to pasture and just get rid of David Pollack. He doesnt bring much to the analysis side of things.

wait, I don't understand, what is Fowler going to do, just move exclusively into the broadcast booth for ABC games? They're taking Fowler off and leaving the rest of the Gameday guys intact? I'm sorry, that doesn't work for me, Herbstriet and Fowler are the perfect team. Why the hell are they trying to fix what aint broken, hell Gameday is about the only show left on ESPN that isn't a sporting event that I still actually watch religiously

I never watch Gameday unless we're one of the showcase teams. Even then I can't sit and watch an entire show. It just gets old and boring to me. Maybe if I was back in college I would find it cool.

Originally posted by ken in sacramento:
The Gameday with Katy Perry will never, ever be topped.
I beg to differ, the one where Corso was in the middle of teasing his headgear pick and he kept flubbing it up and finally just said "aw, f--- it." and threw the thing on the floor and put the other head on - that wasn't just classic Gameday, it was classic TELEVISION.

Originally posted by sclawman77:

I never watch Gameday unless we're one of the showcase teams. Even then I can't sit and watch an entire show. It just gets old and boring to me. Maybe if I was back in college I would find it cool.
I agree with this.

Just polishing another turd to put in the window. College Gameday has

gotten so bland, boring, and predictable I can't stand to watch it anymore.

Fowler will become ESPN's lead guy for Tennis. I only know 1 person who watches tennis and he has dementia.

Originally posted by CaliCock:
Originally posted by ken in sacramento:
The Gameday with Katy Perry will never, ever be topped.
I beg to differ, the one where Corso was in the middle of teasing his headgear pick and he kept flubbing it up and finally just said "aw, f--- it." and threw the thing on the floor and put the other head on - that wasn't just classic Gameday, it was classic TELEVISION.
You mean this one? Enjoy!

Espn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT