ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting and Kyle Davis

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
I am still trying to figure out why so many are acting surprised about Davis opening his recruitment back up. He is a kid who made a impulsive decision a year ago and committed to us because it felt right at the time. How many of you dated someone for a long time only to realize that they weren't the one God had in place for you, and you married someone else? (I know that I did) We aren't out of the conversation to get him, showing a strong competitive improvement this year will help in the recruiting game. How many guys want to go play on a team that had a winning season ONLY because of a bowl game last year? How many SEC titles/division championships have we had EVER? We have something to prove to guys who are "national caliber talents". Winning fixes a lot of things. Starting with recruiting. We didn't see many guys leaving when we were going 11-2 did we? Get 2015 rolling the right direction and see what happens. GO COCKS!

All programs have de-commits. I think its funny people are already pilling on spurrier for not recruiting. Happens everywhere all the time. How many de-commits have clemsux had?

All programs have de-commits. I think its funny people are already pilling on spurrier for not recruiting. Happens everywhere all the time. How many de-commits have clemsux had?

Remember... Clemsux doesn't have de-commits, they no longer are pursuing the recruit and isn't good enough to play at Tater Tech.

I'm not surprised since he visited Georgia so much recently but I am surprised that he would choose to play in an offense with so much less productivity @ the WR position when compared to us. Also, his new OC is from the St Louis Rams and their top receiver in 2014 only had 748 yards receiving.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=12556

Freeman nor Davis will be Gamecocks!! Yall can bet mortgage on it
Take a hike tater! Nobody cares what you think. You're the genius who wants to defend Holbrook one day and fire him the next. Didn't you also state that Golson transferred to Florida? You are a tater troll or a severely emotionally and mentally challenged person. My guess is that you are both.

Take a hike tater! Nobody cares what you think. You're the genius who wants to defend Holbrook one day and fire him the next. Didn't you also state that Golson transferred to Florida? You are a tater troll or a severely emotionally and mentally challenged person. My guess is that you are both.
Ya obviously think that ya know me so good!! I can't always be right,I am a draw,can't stop wont stop,I am know no tater!!

Oh my goodness....you're saying we haven't had more commits than others? We should be piling on. Our stupid, lame-duck HBS cursed us and isn't doing anything to remedy it. And yes, a lot of schools have a few de-commits, but ours is almost outrageous.

Recruiting is all about perception. The teams we lose recruits to have the perception they are committing to a team that's on the rise. The perception is that Spurrier won't be here through a recruits 4-5 years and also we aren't a program on the rise.

We didn't capitalize one bit on 3 seasons of 11 win football. Spurrier cut his own throat with his 2-3 year comment this winter.

Like it or not, there isn't a good perception about our football program right now and other teams coaches are pounding that into kids that are considering to play for So. Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT