ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

bushmastercock

Nov 30, 2015
Any news on Louis? Really like to get him. Saw that Horn officially visited last weekend and returned this weekend to watch bowl practice. That’s gotta be good. Read that Crouch, ‘19, 5*, rb, visited with his teammate Gwyn,OL

^ I heard from a reliable source that Gwyn was wearing an NC State shirt underneath his Gamecocks gear during his official visit. Interesting tidbit.

Not much out there on Louis , but from what I’ve been able to find, looks like he may be trending our way. 6 recruiting analysts have changed their CB picks on 247 sports to us since noon today! He looks to be ready to suit up now, and is an EE!

Last edited:
^ I heard from a reliable source that Gwyn was wearing an NC State shirt underneath his Gamecocks gear during his official visit. Interesting tidbit.
My gosh, he's probably got so much collegiate UnderArmorware, it's hard to choose in the morning. Might not mean anything.

We currently have 21 commits, so we can only sign 4 more. Sandidge, Wonnum, Gwyn, louis/Tindall/KJ/or jackson.

We currently have 21 commits, so we can only sign 4 more. Sandidge, Wonnum, Gwyn, louis/Tindall/KJ/or jackson.
Why are we taking so many o-linemen in this class? We have 5 commits and looking to add 2 more,Gwyn and Wonnum? Seems to me we need the lbs and d-linemen more in this class

Why are we taking so many o-linemen in this class? We have 5 commits and looking to add 2 more,Gwyn and Wonnum? Seems to me we need the lbs and d-linemen more in this class
We will have 7 linebackers next year if louis commits. DT's we will have next year Kinlaw, Kobe Smith, MJ Webb, Aaron Thompson, Sandidge (probably), Jabari Ellis, Benson.

Last edited:
We will have 7 linebackers next year if louis commits. DT's we will have next year Kinlaw, Kobe Smith, MJ Webb, Aaron Thompson, Sandidge (probably), Jabari Ellis, Benson.

Benson will be an OL but may not qualify. Gibbs looked to be an OL but now appears to be coming in as a D lineman

The numbers will work out, they always do. Keep in mind that all of the commitments are verbal until tomorrow. There are a couple of guys listed as committed to us, but they haven't been on campus in months. The final list in February is the one that counts.

I thought we could only sign 3 more, unless someone greyshirts or looks elsewhere.

The numbers will work out, they always do. Keep in mind that all of the commitments are verbal until tomorrow. There are a couple of guys listed as committed to us, but they haven't been on campus in months. The final list in February is the one that counts.

Seems like most our major recruits are signing early. That's good news.

Are you taking 1 Message alpha serious?
Just because I have one message on this board doesn't mean I have posted one message on rivals. I came here to see what you guys were saying about Gwyn. I attempted to make a joke but was taken seriously.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT