ADVERTISEMENT

Refreshing to see no inside information being leaked out like the past.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
Unless it seems intentional. . In the past we had insiders leaking everything. Especially in recruits who tried to have a big announcement.

Coach is throwing out Welcome Homes in some cases weeks in advance. In the past the local news guys (today - that is anyone with blog website) - would beat the kids announcement dates an go public

Gotta build culture from the inside to make people believe. It seems to be working.

Go Gamecocks.

Reactions: FORKCOCK and usc_nc
Unless it seems intentional. . In the past we had insiders leaking everything. Especially in recruits who tried to have a big announcement.

Coach is throwing out Welcome Homes in some cases weeks in advance. In the past the local news guys (today - that is anyone with blog website) - would beat the kids announcement dates an go public

Gotta build culture from the inside to make people believe. It seems to be working.

Go Gamecocks.

Kids are signing NIL contracts now. Before, announcing schools was for fun, now it's business. I'd imagine it's better for both sides to keep things hush-hush until the actual announcement.

Reactions: section907
If I am allowed to guess ... You are a beamer believer???
Lol. You do you (they/them) . - I’m a Gamecock fan that appreciates loyalty - And I do believe Coach Beamer is heading in the right direction. It will take a lot more then just him but he’s giving great effort. You (they/them) can continue to be a sheep - if I can guess.

Go Gamecocks

Reactions: hd1952
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT