ADVERTISEMENT

Regular article of clothing a woman can wear that will come off as sexy to you and make you notice her.

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
Saw a woman the other day all dressed up when I was at dinner with my wife. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Not trying to go sexist with this post but what is something that a woman can wear that is normal attire but comes off as sexy to you and will make you be not able to take your eyes off of her?

Not to leave the ladies out, what is something a man would normally wear that would make the ladies on here have to look at him totally turned on?

For me, my biggest weakness with women are black pantyhose, the really dark ones where you can barely see their legs. I'll admit a woman dressed up in a regular skirt or dress with black pantyhose on and her legs crossed will mess with my mind. My wife knows this about me and although she hates wearing pantyhose, she will take advantage of this fact from time to time.

BASEBALL PANTS!

Honestly, I'm a sucker for the pressed chinos, and button down oxford or polo (tucked in), belt, with Weejuns. Yes, the typical Frat Boy look.
Fishing sunglasses with a float on the cord, salmon colored shorts, long sleeve button down shirt, Salt Life sticker in the truck window, chocolate lab named Sam-type guys?

vQaOlhpaRFLJ6vxPjQlKdZWO8DpgONDQnn3bqLXyXqry8i7KqxeR_Z-n9KIMfkZr9bTHF9-AzF2lJNfxqXmJXUvrIvrrOSzSsDPAMd_laAZv_7Z6kE0IkAZBvbRkPweYCMnI4bAaxkrUgadmcyWk3K0QkUCFWLJm

88cfdd869d5a8845d66255be61a10844--sexy-heels-stiletto-heels.jpg

It's funny 30 years ago most women would think it was too revealing to wear tight workout style pants in public. Now it's about all you see. And for some really unfit ladies its not a great look. But for the other 80% Hell Yeah it's hard not to take a long look.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret...Women rarely wear makeup "for men". We do it for ourselves. ;)

My wife in the 14 years I've known her dating and married, has worn makeup exactly one time: the day we got married. It was her mom and a friend of hers that talked her into it. With me though makeup or not, makes no difference to me, as long as she's comfortable with what she's doing.

Saw a woman the other day all dressed up when I was at dinner with my wife. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Not trying to go sexist with this post but what is something that a woman can wear that is normal attire but comes off as sexy to you and will make you be not able to take your eyes off of her?

Not to leave the ladies out, what is something a man would normally wear that would make the ladies on here have to look at him totally turned on?

For me, my biggest weakness with women are black pantyhose, the really dark ones where you can barely see their legs. I'll admit a woman dressed up in a regular skirt or dress with black pantyhose on and her legs crossed will mess with my mind. My wife knows this about me and although she hates wearing pantyhose, she will take advantage of this fact from time to time.
Being fit before clothes.

It's funny 30 years ago most women would think it was too revealing to wear tight workout style pants in public. Now it's about all you see. And for some really unfit ladies its not a great look. But for the other 80% Hell Yeah it's hard not to take a long look.
IDK. I seem to recall when I bagged groceries, some of the local younger moms seemed to really enjoy wearing their leotards to grocery shop after their Jazzercize class, or whatever they called it. A few of them enjoyed giving the teen boys an eyeful, I think.

Like several others, i love high heels and a short skirt or dress. Those heels make a woman's legs long and shapely. Those workout pants can either be great or terrible Unfortunately many who wear them are greatly terrible. If they have more rolls than a bakery, it might not be the best look

My wife will not go anywhere without taking a little time to make sure that she looks decent. Sometimes it drives me crazy. I mean, we're just going to the grocery store, hurry up.! 😃 But I do appreciate that she tries to look nice and presentable, which I think is getting rarer.

I guess my answer is it's not a particular article of clothing, it's the overall package, you can tell when a woman tries to take care of herself.

This happens a lot more than people think.
Strange thing is there's a bunch of old farts working out around spectacles like this. And no one says anything. I wonder if I'm the only one who has a hard time not gawking.

Like someone mentioned earlier, a baseball cap with the ponytail through the back.

Also, and I know this isn't a "regular" piece of clothing, but a woman in a knee brace or ankle brace is just hot to me. Also, when wearing shorts and a pair of socks that come up to the knees.

This happens a lot more than people think.
Strange thing is there's a bunch of old farts working out around spectacles like this. And no one says anything. I wonder if I'm the only one who has a hard time not gawking.
No not at all. Every day when I go to gym there is some type of spectacle I have to try and not check out!! Some of the outfits being worn today just beg for attention!!’

Last edited:
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Like someone mentioned earlier, a baseball cap with the ponytail through the back.

Also, and I know this isn't a "regular" piece of clothing, but a woman in a knee brace or ankle brace is just hot to me. Also, when wearing shorts and a pair of socks that come up to the knees.
Why am I not surprised? LOL

Reactions: SCexpat38
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT