ADVERTISEMENT

Regular article of clothing a woman can wear that will come off as sexy to you and make you notice her.

Saw a woman the other day all dressed up when I was at dinner with my wife. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Not trying to go sexist with this post but what is something that a woman can wear that is normal attire but comes off as sexy to you and will make you be not able to take your eyes off of her?

Not to leave the ladies out, what is something a man would normally wear that would make the ladies on here have to look at him totally turned on?

For me, my biggest weakness with women are black pantyhose, the really dark ones where you can barely see their legs. I'll admit a woman dressed up in a regular skirt or dress with black pantyhose on and her legs crossed will mess with my mind. My wife knows this about me and although she hates wearing pantyhose, she will take advantage of this fact from time to time.
2nd choice is a "choker"...

Reactions: bucketdad
Sweaters and tight jeans. Or tight sweaters and jeans. I'm not picky.

No matter what a woman wears, she can easily attract men's attention if she is beautiful. Men's weaknesses in a woman's style are a different conversation. Here everything is very individual. Sexuality is loose clothing, short skirts, and deep cleavage for some. For others, it's clothes that fit the silhouette of a beautiful woman's body. But for me personally, it doesn't make any difference. Sexuality is not in the clothes but in the person. My girlfriend sticks to futuristic fashion and exclusive technical clothing. And for me, she is the sexiest woman in the world because you can feel that energy from her.

Last edited:
As I looked in mirror I told my wife that I have become a out of shape old un attractive man and could she please said something positive about me to build my spirits. She replied, well your eyesight is damn near perfect.
As a almost totally bald man I made my once every four months trip to get it trimmed. On a whim I said, “make me look sexy!”
Damned if she didn’t pull out a bottle of bourbon and start chugging

There's something about a white tank top that will catch my eye every time.

What lady could not do a doubletake for this?
Coonskin_Cap_with_Face_Raccoon_Fur_169.jpg

Started a new gym recently. It has a lot of younger folk in it. Is MeToo over? These girls/women are wearing workout stuff that yells look at my butt, look at me.

Started a new gym recently. It has a lot of younger folk in it. Is MeToo over? These girls/women are wearing workout stuff that yells look at my butt, look at me.
Just ask Chris Noth if #MeToo is over. Hint: it's not. That doesn't mean women won't give confusing signals. I'm really glad I'm married.

Reactions: chief2791
Green Camo trousers, camo hunt'n shirt, shell belt across the chest, hunt'n boots, Browning over & under hanging off her shoulder, aviator sunglasses & Black Gamecock Hat w/ Peaches, her English yellow lab sit'n by her side.
Tickles my inards when she does her Clint Eastwood, "Well boys, we gonna shoot shiet all morning or we gonna shoot lead"????
126lbs soaking wet & pops ur eyes out wearing one of them slinky dresses & yes, I know her well, verrrry well!

BASEBALL PANTS!

Honestly, I'm a sucker for the pressed chinos, and button down oxford or polo (tucked in), belt, with Weejuns. Yes, the typical Frat Boy look.

Also, if a man can pull off a proper suit.
A proper suit is one that fits, not one that used to fit. A suit is a detriment if it doesn't fit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT