ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when all those Auburn fans were gloating about

Yeah I was one that wish we would have gone hard after him. I know they've got talent on defense so I don't know what their issue is. They gave up 50+ to Arkansas today & although it was a great game I don't understand how a Mushamp defense could give up so many points. I don't care that this is his 1st season there. I bet Derrick Mason & his Vandy defense wouldn't give up 50 points to them & I know he has less talent on defense than Auburn.

Yeah I was one that wish we would have gone hard after him. I know they've got talent on defense so I don't know what their issue is. They gave up 50+ to Arkansas today & although it was a great game I don't understand how a Mushamp defense could give up so many points. I don't care that this is his 1st season there. I bet Derrick Mason & his Vandy defense wouldn't give up 50 points to them & I know he has less talent on defense than Auburn.
You think Muschamp may have forgotten how much of a problem the HUNH puts on it's own defense. Heck, he didn't even want a spread offense at UF.

You think Muschamp may have forgotten how much of a problem the HUNH puts on it's own defense. Heck, he didn't even want a spread offense at UF.
Arkansas carved them up pretty good today. Auburn's defense is 2nd to last in rush defense in the SEC this year too I believe. Just seems weird when you think of how passionate Muschamp is about his defense.

Arkansas carved them up pretty good today. Auburn's defense is 2nd to last in rush defense in the SEC this year too I believe. Just seems weird when you think of how passionate Muschamp is about his defense.
Makes you wonder whether is was really Durkin, Lawing and Robinson that were responsible for the performance of the UF defense.

I think this is a legit point to make- about how the type of offense you run can directly affect your DEFENSIVE results. A fast paced offense is great, but it can also mean the other team gets the ball back a lot more and a lot faster, giving your D less time to rest and work on adjustments... Perhaps Muschamp's Ds at UF were so statistically dominant BECAUSE his offense was slow as mud...?

Reactions: gamecockblack
I think this is a legit point to make- about how the type of offense you run can directly affect your DEFENSIVE results. A fast paced offense is great, but it can also mean the other team gets the ball back a lot more and a lot faster, giving your D less time to rest and work on adjustments... Perhaps Muschamp's Ds at UF were so statistically dominant BECAUSE his offense was slow as mud...?
Now that is a good point too. I'm sure that plays a part as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT