ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when we used to talk about football ? Well here you go

The X factor is this. No one is getting to work out. The team who handles this best has a leg up. This may benefit the older more senior laden teams the best. Look for those to be dark horses next year.

This cant be any surprise to anyone, right? To win the national championship, you have to get to the playoff and nobody in college football has a more sure shot of making the playoff than Clemson. Nobody in their conference is even close to them. If they lose a regular season game, it will be a major upset.

And, unfortunately, you can probably cut and paste this story and use it for the next 2 or 3 pre-seasons.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
The X factor is this. No one is getting to work out. The team who handles this best has a leg up. This may benefit the older more senior laden teams the best. Look for those to be dark horses next year.
Its certainly a huge x-factor, but along with senior-laden teams, I could see this benefitting the teams with the most raw talent the most. It's hard to "coach-up" players when practice time and summer workouts are limited. Unfortunately, I think that also works to Clemsons advantage since their talent level is light years ahead of any other ACC teams.

Please! If our players aren't working out, were the only major program that's not. I promise you that. Clemons is prolly running 7 on 7 drills right now. Bama is prolly going on full pads.

I remember when we both lost at home and won on the road. In the 1980’s?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT