ADVERTISEMENT

right on cue

I am so glad when someone on here shows their knee jerking negative disposition and then has to eat those words. I get to laugh out loud when this happens.

I read the right on cue headline and was pretty sure he was referring to how our athletics programs blow donkey nuts at times but we still manage to get that big win to keep you kool aiders sipping heavy on that smegma and criticizing those fans who are unhappy with mediocrity.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Garnet Man:
I am so glad when someone on here shows their knee jerking negative disposition and then has to eat those words. I get to laugh out loud when this happens.
and its obvious you like to show up and point out people are wrong......get over it

Originally posted by usaguy40:
and its obvious you like to show up and point out people are wrong......get over it
Lol...how many handles you got message board cowboy? hahaha

Still laughing.

seriously, garnet, you seem to get your biggest kicks when carolina wins and you can tell the naysayers like me to pound sand.
by my count thats 7 times in 21 games and half of those are midweek game.

this should be the first time youve spoken on a Friday since early March?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

not many.......when were losing hes not around
Au contraire. Probably shouldn't come on here when we're losing because the negativity gets so out of control. But do occasionally make efforts to talk about loyalty, perseverance, faith, and the love of something no matter what through thick and thin. That's the real Gamecock way. Try to talk about what it has been like to have been a long suffering Gamecock for many years and how that helps gain understanding of what it has taken to get to the success the program has achieved in recent years. Appreciate that success and as a result of the perspective gained in achieving it, have a lot more faith and tolerance that we will get back on the right track when adversity hits...because IMO...that's what real fans do. Think that's called perspective.

Unfortunately, some are mired so deeply in being negative, criticizing players, and wanting coaches fired, that type of real commitment to our programs no matter what is missed by that crowd. But there are many on here...I dare say...the majority of people on here who have loved Carolina faithfully for so long...who know what is being stated here. Some of them post in the same spirit and know what I am talking about...and some who quietly watch the poison that has been unfolding on here recently shaking their heads.

Make no mistake about it. I am always "around" through thick and thin supporting our Gamecock programs in ways that are productive...just choose not to hang out as much with the "negative" crowd that is quite frankly "obsessed" with being that way on here a lot recently. Good night.

not many.......when were losing hes not around
Au contraire. Probably shouldn't come on here when we're losing because the negativity gets so out of control. But do occasionally make efforts to talk about loyalty, perseverance, faith, and the love of something no matter what through thick and thin. That's the real Gamecock way. Try to talk about what it has been like to have been a long suffering Gamecock for many years and how that helps gain understanding of what it has taken to get to the success the program has achieved in recent years. Appreciate that success and as a result of the perspective gained in achieving it, have a lot more faith and tolerance that we will get back on the right track when adversity hits...because IMO...that's what real fans do. Think that's called perspective.

Unfortunately, some are mired so deeply in being negative, criticizing players, and wanting coaches fired, that type of real commitment to our programs no matter what is missed by that crowd. But there are many on here...I dare say...the majority of people on here who have loved Carolina faithfully for so long...who know what is being stated here. Some of them post in the same spirit and know what I am talking about...and some who quietly watch the poison that has been unfolding on here recently shaking their heads.

Make no mistake about it. I am always "around" through thick and thin supporting our Gamecock programs in ways that are productive...just choose not to hang out as much with the "negative" crowd that is quite frankly "obsessed" with being that way on here a lot recently. Good night.
nite

Poison unfolding on here?

you are dense.... If this is poison then losing to Presbyterian and getting curb stomped by every SEC team we have faced is like taking a razor blade enema laced with black mamba venom.

Or better yet like this guy...
chose-poorly-o.gif

That's what the last few weeks have felt like for any gamecock fan with a brain and a pulse.

Originally posted by IBleedUSC:
Poison unfolding on here?

you are dense.... If this is poison then losing to Presbyterian and getting curb stomped by every SEC team we have faced is like taking a razor blade enema laced with black mamba venom.

Or better yet like this guy...
ec

That's what the last few weeks have felt like for any gamecock fan with a brain and a pulse.
he chose poorly

After all those responses above, just want to say I get it.

And I just lmao too.

Originally posted by GamecockWarrior:
ReadR00ster continuing to show his lack of smarts...like clockwork.
Okay, so the choking ratio is only 4:1. OOOO you showed me. Everyone was thinking the exact same thing, which is why no one responded to this until the game was over. cowards.

This post was edited on 4/18 1:22 AM by ReadR00ster

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
Okay, so the choking ratio is only 4:1. OOOO you showed me. Everyone was thinking the exact same thing, which is why no one responded to this until the game was over. cowards.

Or maybe the smart thing is to wait until the game is over instead of pulling a half Nelson knucklebuster.

It's easy to tell who is upset they didn't get to celebrate a loss. Poor babies.

Originally posted by Cock_Donor:
Originally posted by ReadR00ster:

Or maybe the smart thing is to wait until the game is over instead of pulling a half Nelson knucklebuster.
No. They couldn't build more than a two run lead and predictably they blew it. The fact that they got it back is good, but it's not the point of the post. You have a guy on the mound pitching as best as he can and getting the job done, stop making him sweat by not giving him more runs to work with earlier. He deserves better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT