ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Marve arrested

Marve and Garcia were the two best QBs in Tampa. Garcia got all the attention because he was exciting, had the long hair, and arrived on the scene a bit earlier. Marve came on later so I’m sure Marve hated Garcia being on rival teams, putting up better numbers, beating Garcia head to head, and getting less attention until the end of his career. He actually committed to Alabama before switching to Miami. He was involved with the Shapiro dude that had all the shady dealings there.

Most people in Tampa thought / think Garcia is a goon. He got a lot of attention as a high school athlete and not many 17-18 year olds handle that well. I personally love the guy but I’d say Florida fans hated to see a guy from Tampa kick their butts.

Well, anything more than 4 years old is kinda irrelevant. It’s summer, and there is nothing going on. It was also a big deal on this forum back in the day.

Similar to players x and y.
I suppose so. It's just weird that I don't remember anything about this other kid. I was following recruiting pretty closely around that time as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT