ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky Top threatens to expel students if they have parties - but they`re ready for kickoff!!!

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
Such hypocrisy by all of the big schools, who should cancel the season instead of forging ahead so they will get paid. I for one, just know if we play I`m just not going to be into it this year. Maybe you will but I won`t.

Such hypocrisy by all of the big schools, who should cancel the season instead of forging ahead so they will get paid. I for one, just know if we play I`m just not going to be into it this year. Maybe you will but I won`t.
Like I said the first 5 times you said it..... Stay in the closet until there is a vaccine, we are moving on we will let you know how it goes... Js. No disrespect

Masks aren't mandatory at house parties. Families wouldn't be separated from other families either. This isn't brain surgery.

Reactions: BigTomE

If we play (and I hope we do), I will definitely be into it! By the way, it's all about money with the schools that aren't playing, too. Liability money.

This is how frats will have to party in this era,
maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT