ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL: High School attended and year graduated.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Parker HS - 1963

This is the team that took COE's team (Greenville HS) out behind the woodshed every Thanksgiving and gave them a good ole fashion butt whipping.

Reactions: humble servant
Bennettsville High class of 1972....GO GREMLINS....LOL We have the copyright to that name and logo but never had to fight to keep it.:D

You will not believe this; as I was reading this post, I was watching an old episode of What's My Line on You Tube and at the very moment I read your post, Dorothy Kilgallen said something about little Gremlins on Halloween. Considering how seldom one would hear about Gremlins, I thought this was uncanny. The link is below and the statement occurs at the 23:33 mark.

Lexington 1956 Band took second place in Cherry Blossom Festive in DC, competed with 55 other bands. Our gig "You got to dance with me Henry"
Finally:
1. Someone who finished either the year I finished or before.
2. I haven't thought about that song in years and years. In fact, I had completely forgot about the song until I read this post.

North Myrtle Beach High 1993. 1 win total in football in 3 years of being there yet wins region in just about every other sport. Transferred from Conway High after freshman year. Talk about going from a great football program to a terrible one.

Southside High (Florence) - 1968 - graduated after my junior year because I knew my family was going to move and I didn't want another one-year stint at a different high school in a different town. My first two years of high school were at Winyah High School in Georgetown, where my Dad was principal of the junior high school. My life has been good, but I've always regretted not finishing with my Winyah classmates, many of whom I had been with since fifth grade. As it is, no high school reunions for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT