ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call: Vanderbilt

PokerCock

Jan 6, 2016
Anyone planning on making the trek up to Nashville for a long weekend? I'm confident that we make a strong recovery on the road this weekend and finally get the bad taste out of our mouth.

My crew got an Airbnb close to the stadium, but plan to spend some time on Broadway as well. Any recommendations or suggestions are welcome. We did my bachelor party in Nashville earlier this year and had a blast. This trip will look a little different since my wife is coming.

Let me know of any Gamecock gatherings or bars for pregame/postgame.

We are headed up to Nashville on Thursday. Expecting a great game on Saturday from our Gamecocks! We would love to hang out with fellow gamecocks, too! How about Roberts Western World, or Layla's on Broadway? Go Cocks! Beat Vandy!

Anyone planning on making the trek up to Nashville for a long weekend? I'm confident that we make a strong recovery on the road this weekend and finally get the bad taste out of our mouth.

My crew got an Airbnb close to the stadium, but plan to spend some time on Broadway as well. Any recommendations or suggestions are welcome. We did my bachelor party in Nashville earlier this year and had a blast. This trip will look a little different since my wife is coming.

Let me know of any Gamecock gatherings or bars for pregame/postgame.

Sounds like a great time, brother. Cheer the cocks to victory, and celebrate with a big order of Hot Chicken for me!

Proph

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Unfortunately I can't make it this year. Going to Tour Championship at East Lake here in Atlanta. Have made a few trips and have a couple of recs though-

Rippy's on Broadway and Tin Roof on Demonbreun have always been my go-to's. Both of these are always in party mode.

Also like Paradise Park on Broadway. Legends is cool. There are some good bars down on 2nd Ave too that are a bit off the beaten path and have a view of the river.

If anyone is looking for a nice meal- 5th and Taylor was incredible last time I was there. Over in Germantown.

I can't remember the name of the bar we went to years ago in Nashville. But it was an official meeting place for Gamecock fans. Man, that place was packed with Gamecock fans and only Gamecock fans. President Bow Tie (as he was called back then) made an appearance and shook hands with everyone. I met Johnny Grambling (sp) who was a starting QB for Carolina in the early 50s. That was the only game I have ever attend in Nashville. I highly recommend the trip it was fun.

Headed up as well...Jed's is where the huge Gamecock pre game was 2 yrs ago but haven't heard that this yr.

Patrick Davis is playing Friday night at the Huton Hotel...everybody will probably invade the Marriott bar right behind the stadium again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT