ADVERTISEMENT

Ronnie Jamison Committed

GamecockJL

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015

A name to get familiar with. JUCO
6'2 190. Plus plus athlete. 4.5 speed, 40 inch vertical that actually translates to football. High points the ball in the endzone extremely well. Obviously likes to block for a WR.

Last edited:
But why when we sign JUCO DTs that we need desperately y'all critique? But sign a JUCO at a position of depth and y'all r just "whatever"?

Many here must be double sided Democrats

A truly good athlete can help any team in any sport.
The thing is that most of these recruits played both ways in high school just because you are recruited at one position doesn't mean you can't help the team at another. S. Gilmore was a QB in high school I think and Rico played his last season at QB. With the big guys it's somewhat different, some can block but can't tackle and vice versa and don't have the speed to move around.

But why when we sign JUCO DTs that we need desperately y'all critique? But sign a JUCO at a position of depth and y'all r just "whatever"?

Many here must be double sided Democrats
Call me a Tater but don't call me a Democrat;). These big men are really limited because of the size and speed. The athletic 200 lb guy could play on either side of the ball is what I mean. I like signing JUCO tackles they should be shovel ready to compete.

Reactions: 92Pony
Call me a Tater but don't call me a Democrat;). These big men are really limited because of the size and speed. The athletic 200 lb guy could play on either side of the ball is what I mean. I like signing JUCO tackles they should be shovel ready to compete.
Dude, he called you a double sided Democrat, Jim. Those are waaay worse than your standard single sided librul.

Reactions: DC-99 and Lakecock1
LoL
No. But I am amused by Dems who are more concerned w Russia or whoever leaked HRC secrets than the fact that she had the secrets to hide.
Amen to that brother. What are the Dems hiding by using all the Russia nonsense as a smoke screen? Sessions should show some balls and now go after the real crooks who we already have the goods on. They are trying to just save their party because they have no real message. They were absolutely sure Killary would win and you'd never heard about this crap aka witch hunt.

Reactions: 92Pony
Amen to that brother. What are the Dems hiding by using all the Russia nonsense as a smoke screen? Sessions should show some balls and now go after the real crooks who we already have the goods on. They are trying to just save their party because they have no real message. They were absolutely sure Killary would win and you'd never heard about this crap aka witch hunt.
We r being taken apart as a nation by partisan relations.
Parties only care abt party issues and party $$ Media is partisan. Whether u subscribe to Fox or CNN is irrelevant. Both sold out. Just to diff sides. Now even NBC is in the tank.

Trump should have stuck to Drain the Swamp. He allowed himself to be convinced he needed a certain number of hold overs.
#votelindseyout

We r being taken apart as a nation by partisan relations.
Parties only care abt party issues and party $$ Media is partisan. Whether u subscribe to Fox or CNN is irrelevant. Both sold out. Just to diff sides. Now even NBC is in the tank.

Trump should have stuck to Drain the Swamp. He allowed himself to be convinced he needed a certain number of hold overs.
#votelindseyout
OK bring it in...group hug, let's go. Lindsey is the deep State.

I got a feeling the POTUS must have some Russian business dealings to hide maybe buried in those tax returns he promised to release and hasn't.

Reactions: aj&uscgrad
I got a feeling the POTUS must have some Russian business dealings to hide maybe buried in those tax returns he promised to release and hasn't.
I couldn't care less about his taxes just like the other millions who put him in office. No laws about releasing taxes friend. He's the President and that ain't a'changin'. "Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election" said over an open microphone is collusion.

So, you have a feeling. Do you have evidence, or just a feeling?

There's a reason he doesn't want Mueller looking into his personal finances because Russia has been laundering money.

There's a reason he fired Preet Bhara.

All those pro-trump guys don't care that he hasn't passed any legislation, has nepotism in his administration that continue to lie about their financial liabilities (you have to disclose that to get certain security privileges), and they don't care that they hired a Turkish spy as the freakin national security adviser.

Reactions: mbsurfside
I would support him more if he would stay off twitter and just make changes necessary

Tomorrow, the senate is going to vote on the healthcare bill and they don't even know what's in it.

Today, trump started a speech of lies that started with "Obamacare has been hurting this country for 17 years.."

Also today, NC senator Meadows wants to remove funding from the CBO.

Meanwhile, Sec of State Tillerson is looking into quitting. Which is fine, I would too. Except they have been so incompetent the state department hasn't filled many of its appointments.

Guess it's hard for a GOP president to govern with a GOP house and GOP senate.

Arguing politics is pointless. It's not like one side will actually agree with the other. Guess it's good to have a balance but it all comes down to what your beliefs are.

I would support him more if he would stay off twitter and just make changes necessary
I thinks he's trying but he's not getting much help. He uses twitter to bypass the media he has millions of followers he can get to without his statements being misquoted. I like him because he ain't my daddy's president he's rewriting the book.

He tweeted "covfefe" one night in "bypassing the media to avoid being misquoted."

It's clear he was tweeting half-awake. The next day instead of stepping up to the gaffe, the White House double downed on stupid by saying the people that word was intended for will know what it means.

Clowns.

I thinks he's trying but he's not getting much help. He uses twitter to bypass the media he has millions of followers he can get to without his statements being misquoted. I like him because he ain't my daddy's president he's rewriting the book.

I try to be neutral and i do like him not being a typical politician. Still wish he would stay off twitter. Don't worry about all this fake news stuff. Just focus on making change in Wash. i do think he should have gone to the Paris climate deal in person and let them know the current deal was unsatisfactory. At least then he would keep an open dialogue. Maybe it's the surfer in me but think it's worth it to at least sit at the table

I try to be neutral and i do like him not being a typical politician. Still wish he would stay off twitter. Don't worry about all this fake news stuff. Just focus on making change in Wash. i do think he should have gone to the Paris climate deal in person and let them know the current deal was unsatisfactory. At least then he would keep an open dialogue. Maybe it's the surfer in me but think it's worth it to at least sit at the table
I understand ya. They all do it their way so I just hold on and wait for the outcome. I never liked Obama but he WAS the President so I had to deal with it.

Reactions: mbsurfside
And, this is the best you have?

Hillary lost the election because the people don't like her. That is a fact. The Russians did not make Hillary unlikable.

You asked for evidence. So I supplied it. There's plenty more, but given how you just dismissed my first example and immediately jumped onto Hillary Clinton there's no real reason to bring it to your attention. Let's just save some time in the conversation where I present facts and you retort "fake news."

Clearly, the FBI and Republican Mueller are wasting their time per ansoncock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT