ADVERTISEMENT

Rough news from Taterville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be an ACC thing with police. Heard today an FSU player(QB) punched a woman in the face in a Tallahassee bar. He wasn't arrested but the police report released did give the woman's name so the a.h. nut fringe can now harass her til infinity. Everybody knows how the Tallahasse police absolutely failed to carry out their duties with Winston and another player who hit the car of another FSU student who was on the way home from his job at about 1 in the am.. The FSU players were drunk and fled the scence of the accident. The driver came back 30 minutes later and was not charged with any offense.

Wow. Climpson police stopped him, charged him with multiple infractions but did not take him to jail.
Well to be fair there is a precedence that has been set already in tater town. Remember when Watkins ran over a curb prompting the police to stop him. Then they smelled weed and found weed and pills on him. Charged him with possession but NOT DUI. I guess its protocol in taterland.

Wow. Climpson police stopped him, charged him with multiple infractions but did not take him to jail.

Why would they take him to jail for 2 misdemeanors? Simple possession carries a max fine of $200 for a first offense. Certainly you dont expect everyone stopped for speeding to be taken to jail?

Regardless of what the press release says this was the proverbial straw and why he was booted from the team.

hes only good for one thing....lets see how long the nfl puts up with crap like this
tumblr_mtfxr4Qfor1spaj22o1_400.gif

Why would they take him to jail for 2 misdemeanors? Simple possession carries a max fine of $200 for a first offense. Certainly you dont expect everyone stopped for speeding to be taken to jail?

Regardless of what the press release says this was the proverbial straw and why he was booted from the team.
Umm no it's not. Nice try though. First offense is $460 and up to the officers discretion whether to take him to jail or not.

It doesn't surprise me that you would just make up facts. A lot of inbreds do that.

Supposedly Battle was in trouble with coaches many, many times before academically, not showing up for workouts etc and was on thin ice already.

I'm not behind the scenes up there like you. Bottom line: cocaine possession gets a free pass with Dabo as long as you keep your grades up and make it to workouts.

Last edited:
Better worry about Wofford before they even think about App State. Georgia Tech gives Clemson fits every year and Wofford is pretty similar to GT.

I had already penciled in GT as another loss for Clemson. Bobby Petrino will beat Dabo also.

Umm no it's not. Nice try though. First offense is $460 and up to the officers discretion whether to take him to jail or not.

It doesn't surprise me that you would just make up facts. A lot of inbreds do that.

Your response says a lot about who you are as a person and your level of maturity.

That aside will you kindly show where I am "making something up". 44-53-370(d)(4) is pretty clear about the max fine. Or are you just making things up?

Well to be fair there is a precedence that has been set already in tater town. Remember when Watkins ran over a curb prompting the police to stop him. Then they smelled weed and found weed and pills on him. Charged him with possession but NOT DUI. I guess its protocol in taterland.
He ran over the curb?

Deflection seems to be one of their few talents up there. How does news "mysteriously" get held back for weeks at a time?? Any insight on that? Dumbo the control freak has to screen it for content.

Deflection seems to be one of their few talents up there. How does news "mysteriously" get held back for weeks at a time?? Any insight on that? Dumbo the control freak has to screen it for content.
Yep that's how it works

Not that it really matters, but anyway.

Marijuana Possession and Purchase
It is a crime to knowingly or intentionally possess up to one ounce of marijuana in South Carolina. Amounts exceeding one ounce are treated as trafficking crimes, explained below in "Manufacture, Distribution, and Trafficking." Penalties for possession vary according to whether the offense is a first or subsequent conviction. Additional penalties apply for purchasing marijuana near a school or park. (S.C. Code Ann. § 44-53-370(c)&(d).)

• First convictions. For first offenses involving amounts up to one ounce, penalties include a fine of between $100 and $200, up to 30 days in jail, or both.
  • Second convictions. Second convictions for possessing up to one ounce are punishable with a fine between $200 and $1,000, up to one year in jail, or both.
  • Purchase near a school or park. In addition to the penalties described above, someone who purchases any amount of marijuana within a half mile of a school or public park, will also face a fine of up to $1,000, up to one year in jail, or both. (S.C. Code Ann. § 44-53-445(D)(2).)
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/marijuana-laws-and-penalties/south-carolina.htm

Don't worry. Everything will be fine. According to a tater on the Insider Forum, Hyatt was already pushing Battle for playing time. So, as usual, everything in taterville is all sunshine and roses. It's just amazing how their 2nd & 3rd string, and waterboys are always better than their starters. AFTER their starters leave of course.

Hyatt could end up being a good OT, when he was at 250 he had great quickness and feet, at 265 much of that quickness had left him and his balance wasn't what it has to be. I know part of that was adjusting to the added size, but if he plays LT this fall Watson will not finish the season, he will not be able to handle the speed rushers he will face. Another year to adjust to the added size will make a huge difference, he could use a RS but not likely to get one and will be forced to play and will struggle.

Reactions: clemben
Looking at Hyatt, kid looks like he doesn't have the natural strength or a frame to carry a lot of weight. Probably overrated. Might make a good starter in a couple of years, never a superstar. Forget the BS hype Clemson is giving him. Will be very hard for the young man to live up to.

Looking at Hyatt, kid looks like he doesn't have the natural strength or a frame to carry a lot of weight. Probably overrated. Might make a good starter in a couple of years, never a superstar. Forget the BS hype Clemson is giving him. Will be very hard for the young man to live up to.

hyatt was highly rated by every service out there but i dont think anyone expected him to be a dominant starter from day one. while i agree that i dont think it will be pretty for clemson/watson if he's the starter this year, i think its way to early to call him overrated or a bust.

hyatt was highly rated by every service out there but i dont think anyone expected him to be a dominant starter from day one. while i agree that i dont think it will be pretty for clemson/watson if he's the starter this year, i think its way to early to call him overrated or a bust.

Yep, WAY too early, but hey, that's what message boards are for, right? We can make someone out to be the next superstar, or the next big bust before he even steps onto the field, it's what we do. :cool:

Reactions: uscdoc
So, dismissed from the team turns into he needed to provide for his family. Sounds right on que with the propaganda they have going on up there.

Funny how Dabo in that article about Battle cheap shoting the NC State CB said "that's not Clempson". Really? Then who the hell was it Jackass?

There is going to be a lot of missed blocks especially in the first few games for Clemson . I look for app state to give them he'll for a few quarters .

There is going to be a lot of missed blocks especially in the first few games for Clemson . I look for app state to give them he'll for a few quarters .
Not only that. Also look for busted plays, missed assignments, defenses confusing them. That little jet sweep won't cut it. It will be a great time to watch their opponents drop their pre-season ranking.

clempsom will blow out Woffard and App St.....beat Louisville who lost a TON off their team from last year and be ranked near the top five with ultra daboTheClown hype until ND comes to town and kills them.

Reactions: livingstons1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT