ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor going around ..

I don't believe it.

A four month ban has no meaning. If they were seeking to self impose because of some infraction with Butch, they have to self report. If they self report an infraction, the are banned from the recruit. Period. Not for an arbitrary time set by the school.

The biggest migration in the history of the world is happening and the media says it’s not so. Just saying. The media has zero credibility. Do they still have media degrees.

I think he will be at USC in the end. And he needs to be. In my opinion, I think he is the most important recruit of Muschamps era as head coach. That type of player is the level of player needed to make any real gain against Clemson and UGA. He is a hometown kid. Apparently mama is a huge voice, and most think she prefers he stay home. Does Clemson need him? Would be nice, but not like USC does. But if Clemson did get him it would be a huge message that their success can overwhelm even a recruit that should be in the USC camp from the start

Hope you right. Clemson has the number 1 class in the country. When does this happen? We’re not exactly closing the gap.

If recruiting rankings were empirically accurate how did the taters past FSU and beat Bama 2/3 championship games? We don't have to have higher ranked classes. We need classes good enough to build better teams.

If recruiting rankings were empirically accurate how did the taters past FSU and beat Bama 2/3 championship games? We don't have to have higher ranked classes. We need classes good enough to build better teams.

Crazy turnover will kill a team. That is what happened at FSU. There is a reason that bama is there every year. It’s not bc they recruit like vandy.

Crazy turnover will kill a team. That is what happened at FSU. There is a reason that bama is there every year. It’s not bc they recruit like vandy.
Don't have to beat them in rankings, just have to get closer to them. There is a cap as to how well you can recruit since the days they limited scholarships. If rankings were the end all, be all, Clemson would have never got to where they are today. Alabama, Texas, Ohio State, FSU, Michigan, Tennessee, SoCal, all out recruited them when they were making their rise. They just got closer in the rankings and found a way to beat them....simply because the whole team can't play. A 4 or 5 star sitting on the bench behind another one, doesn't hurt you in a single game.

Ex assistant basketball coach. They tend to fire whistleblowers in ole tater town

He's been shit canned as of sometime in May! He said too much while under FBI audio investigation. "Keeping it tight 'upthar'" as he stated in regards to men in nice suits waiting for players to exit the lockerroom outside Dung Valley! I assume for $1,000 handshakes, gift cards, ATM cards, etc.

Because Clemson has better coaches. Are the coaches at South Carolina better than the coaches at Clemson?
That how we will overcome you guy is because our coaches are so much better that yours. How do you think we are gaining ground now, It's the coaches and you guys suck at tryin to create a damn monarchy up there with King Dablo as the dictator. Your time is running out, cheating is just like all other crimes, it' just a matter of time boys, yall take care now. WE COMMINNNSick

It's like the same as the gap we had on ya'll the prior 5 yrs. We thought so much of you that we played our 2nd string QB to rest our #1, just to make it a better game. And it was, ya'll came close and everyone here was happy and felt we did the only thing that would make for a better game for fans. Do you think Dablo would do that? Hell he wet his damn pants tryn to get his first team back on the field cause we got within 21 points playing with the waterboy and equipment mgr on the defense because of injuries. We didn't try to cheat with banned substances like our opponent. It's just a matter of time, WE COMMINNNNSick
Get your hands out of your pants dude lol, if you cant beat the lowly Cats of UK you have no chance beating the big Cat in SC. ; )

Reactions: agantt
Our staff is as good as we’ve ever had. Question is can they continue to produce, what IS a great haul, and replicate what has been done at other stops leading to now.
Secondly, can we attack and not go conservative with a lead. That worked 2 years ago but not so much last year.
Here’s to hoping this team’s personality is figured out ASAP, preferably before the UnCarolina game. I’m a supporter of WM, but shock the nation for once.

Tater here - when clemson lost #3 of the Carolina five peat I kept saying that clemson was getting sneaky better in terms of talent. It feels that way with Carolina now.

So now the talent is improving - what is musty cock going to do with it ?

I don't believe it.

A four month ban has no meaning. If they were seeking to self impose because of some infraction with Butch, they have to self report. If they self report an infraction, the are banned from the recruit. Period. Not for an arbitrary time set by the school.
It won’t matter by then anyway

Tater here - when clemson lost #3 of the Carolina five peat I kept saying that clemson was getting sneaky better in terms of talent. It feels that way with Carolina now.

So now the talent is improving - what is musty cock going to do with it ?
Are you posting from the wrong account?

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT