ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors swirling....

Change is coming....
I have an inside source
I know somebody who knows somebody
My relative works inside the Athletic Dept, and they said..
I have a cousin, who has a friend, who has a barber, that cuts the hair from someone on the BOT...
See, anyone can start a thread like this

If so, it won't be on offense. The defense will be blamed by the HC for allowing UVA to have 45+ mins time of possession. Again, this HC has a lot to prove that his offense will be a contender and not a pretender.

Still way too many and too unwieldy to have such a large board. Let's everyone on it feel less responsible.

In all seriousness, other than knee jerk "fire everyone including the AD and BOT", what coaching changes does everyone think Muschamp should consider?

Dr Eddie and John Sparrow are not happy in the slightest. Something is about to happen . Some coaches will be escourted out some will be moved to different position coaches. Think about this our Dline LBs RBs have been terrible. Not to mention our WRs cant get separation. We will see

Dr Eddie and John Sparrow are not happy in the slightest. Something is about to happen . Some coaches will be escourted out some will be moved to different position coaches. Think about this our Dline LBs RBs have been terrible. Not to mention our WRs cant get separation. We will see
THIS. If people can try to quit being stupid (FIRE THE AD, FIRE THE FOOTBALL STAFF, FIRE THE BASKETBALL STAFF, FIRE THE SOCCER STAFF, HAVE I LEFT ANY OUT?) this is spot on.

Reactions: rogue cock
Same old story we suck at the end of the season then all of a sudden the changes are coming rumors begin to get our hopes up`. It's like golf when you suck the whole day then eagle the 18th to make you come back and spend more money the next day only to find out you really can't golf.

Reactions: Bwellbaseball
Clemson plays for another title and a couple of our board members "aren't happy" about our team. Lol. This why we are where we are as a program.

It's not time to fire Muschamp or Tanner. Give the man 5-6 years. If you take the trigger happy approach the next hire becomes more challenging. Coaches want security and support. Look at what happened to Florida and Tenn by quick firings.

I agree Muschamp needs to shake up his staff. Dillmon must be replaced and our in season practices must be less physical. Losing 2-3 starters per week is outrageous. It's not incidenta!. It's Muschamp history.

Reactions: jimnasium
Just a guess but I think Lance Thompson and Dillmon are minimum changes! Could be more!

It's not time to fire Muschamp or Tanner. Give the man 5-6 years. If you take the trigger happy approach the next hire becomes more challenging. Coaches want security and support. Look at what happened to Florida and Tenn by quick firings.

I agree Muschamp needs to shake up his staff. Dillmon must be replaced and our in season practices must be less physical. Losing 2-3 starters per week is outrageous. It's not incidenta!. It's Muschamp history.
However physical Alabama or UPC are in practice, I'll throw Georgia in there as well, that's what we ought to be also. If we can't be that, then we need to develop ourselves into being that. You don't become a millionaire by emulating people who are eating out of the dumpster.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Strength & Conditioning
Linebacker
Running back
Himself from Safety
D-line/end
Theres at least 2 on your list that are being showed the door. One of them was a traitor and should have never been on our sideline this year. Hes why we lost so many recruits to TN. Muschamp is loyal to a freaking fault.

Theres at least 2 on your list that are being showed the door. One of them was a traitor and should have never been on our sideline this year. Hes why we lost so many recruits to TN. Muschamp is loyal to a freaking fault.
Now we see another benefit from the early signing period.

However physical Alabama or UPC are in practice, I'll throw Georgia in there as well, that's what we ought to be also. If we can't be that, then we need to develop ourselves into being that. You don't become a millionaire by emulating people who are eating out of the dumpster.

king you know better! Bama and Jawja sign 5-6 five star studs each year. Their rosters are 75 deep with SEC studs. If they lose 7-8 ballers big deal. This season we lost 20 scholarship athletes for 3 games or more. How many schools have rosters to endure that kind of attrition? Saturday while Bambi/UVA was spanking us 6 of our defenders were true freshmen.. We simply don't have the roster for brutal practices during the season. Common sense says stack your roster with 75 SEC calibre studs then practice like Bama and Jawja

Please tell me Dillmon is the other?

king you know better! Bama and Jawja sign 5-6 five star studs each year. Their rosters are 75 deep with SEC studs. If they lose 7-8 ballers big deal. This season we lost 20 scholarship athletes for 3 games or more. How many schools have rosters to endure that kind of attrition? Saturday while Bambi/UVA was spanking us 6 of our defenders were true freshmen.. We simply don't have the roster for brutal practices during the season. Common sense says stack your roster with 75 SEC calibre studs then practice like Bama and Jawja
If we can't build a roster to practice like they do, we'll sure never play like they do. What does UPC do? They don't seem to be fazed by any SEC team but one.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Unlike Bama and Clemson two or three injuries could doom us.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Unlike Bama and Clemson two or three injuries could doom us.

exactly King just doesn't get it. We had no depth on defense before the season began. Muschamp ground them up in practice. Bruised body parts and tired legs compromise technique and enhance frequency of injury

Reactions: ddw1263
Shouldn't doom us against Virginia.

you're an idiot! During the Belk Bowl we played 6 true freshmen on defense! It's a tribute UVa didn't hang 40-50 on us. But that doesn't excuse the offense laying a loser goose egg! We all knew we would need 35-40 to win. We just didn't have anybody on defense left.

Reactions: Sinjinn
exactly King just doesn't get it. We had no depth on defense before the season began. Muschamp ground them up in practice. Bruised body parts and tired legs compromise technique and enhance frequency of injury
Many will hate the comparison but I remember reading that the day before the National Championship game Staley basically had the team doing yoga while Schaffer had a very physical practice. We know how that turned out. Not suggesting the football team does yoga but meat grinder practices are questionable.

Reactions: lawcalcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT