ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Wilson. Wow.

More like....Marshawn Lynch. Wow. The Beast was the difference.

Looked way too easy. No safety help on that last pass? I'm not a pro fan but GB choked that one away big time. Burnett not advancing his pick. Dropping an easy onside kick. Then two passes way too easy for a chance to go to the SB.

Originally posted by DarkCock:
More like....Marshawn Lynch. Wow. The Beast was the difference.
He was amazing in the fourth quarter, but you have to admit, Wilson was money down the stretch.

Wilson won it in the end with like 3 absolute dimes on the OT drive. Yes, I am counting that short pass in the flat, it had a lot of touch on that pass that a lot of guys can't put on the ball.

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
Wilson won it in the end with like 3 absolute dimes on the OT drive. Yes, I am counting that short pass in the flat, it had a lot of touch on that pass that a lot of guys can't put on the ball.
That last throw was one any competent NFL quarterback should make. There was no safety help because the Packers stacked the box to stop Lynch. I can't fault Green Bay for that strategy. They couldn't let Lynch beat them. They had to force Wilson beat them with his arm since he was brutal pretty much the entire day.

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:.
In that swirling wind? LMAO gtfo. That pass was a thing of beauty.
He audibled into the play when he saw there was no one in the middle of the field. It was a pass to the inside against single coverage with no safety help. Total give-me.

I think the wheel route was his most impressive pass on the day. He put a beautiful touch on that ball. Once again, though, who caught it? Beast Mode®

This post was edited on 1/19 7:32 AM by DarkCock

I recall when he left NC State and was looking at another school to transfer to, the majority of folks on the board didn't want him because they didn't think he could play based on his performance against our team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT