ADVERTISEMENT

Sad day for old school wrassling fans...

Nooooooo! Yesterday it was George "The Animal" Steele. Sad week for sure.

My brother went to his wrestling school. He called the house one time in a very non-Russian accent and asked me to tell him that Ivan Koloff called. I said, uh, okay.

Reactions: stevestrat2
I miss the NWA days so much. Could have cared less about the wrestling, the interviews with
Tony Schiavone were the best. Watching him and Crockett trying to keep it together during the promos was the best.
Tony works for UGA and was at the game yesterday against UK. We works with the "post game " show.

Old school wrestling from the 1980s was a glorious era as the sport gained nationwide mainstream attention. The fun and entertainment value was extremely high - much better than what it is today. Sadly, many stars from that era have passed away due to a variety of reasons. The same can be said about all our rock n roll musicians from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Yes, we are all getting OLD and Father Time is once again invincible!!!

Old school wrestling from the 1980s was a glorious era as the sport gained nationwide mainstream attention. The fun and entertainment value was extremely high - much better than what it is today. Sadly, many stars from that era have passed away due to a variety of reasons. The same can be said about all our rock n roll musicians from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Yes, we are all getting OLD and Father Time is once again invincible!!!
Agree, and 1970's wrasslin' was even better!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT