ADVERTISEMENT

Sandidge and Mincey....

bushmastercock

Nov 30, 2015
Muschamp has done an excellent job so far of getting this program back on track, but if he is going to get to the next level, we need these guys. You’ve got to have the linemen in the trenches if you’re going to win big in the sec. The o-line is shaping up nicely especially with Wonnum committing today. Sandidge and Mincey could be the final pieces of the puzzle we need to turn the tables on uga in the east

Muschamp has done an excellent job so far of getting this program back on track, but if he is going to get to the next level, we need these guys. You’ve got to have the linemen in the trenches if you’re going to win big in the sec. The o-line is shaping up nicely especially with Wonnum committing today. Sandidge and Mincey could be the final pieces of the puzzle we need to turn the tables on uga in the east

These are big pieces in the puzzle, it's nice to see we are finally getting the talent in the trenches on both sides of the ball. I don't think the tables have all of a sudden turned though. Going to need years of this to create the depth needed for a championship level team. Just keep making positive strides on the field and the recruiting will continue to trend up.

I didn’t say and don’t believe the tables have turned either, only that if we’re going to, Sandidge and Mincey could be the additional pieces we need to do it

Well you said "Sandidge and Mincey could be the final pieces of the puzzle we need to turn the tables on uga in the east". I took it as if we get those two recruits the tables have turned. Either way this has to be a top 2-3 recruiting class ever at USC. We hit big on almost every position we needed to and I wouldn't trade our class with anyone else in the sec other than ugh and probably with whatever bama finishes with. Another step in the right direction this season and it will only keep getting better. This next 2019 has the potential to be the best ever for us by a wide margin.

I think Sandidge is yours. Never heard of Mincey so I can’t say.

Reactions: Single Barrel Dawg
I think Sandidge is yours. Never heard of Mincey so I can’t say.
John Mincey is listed as a DE from Homerville ga. Rated as just a 3 star, but is down to us and tenn, with some recent interest from Saban. Hope you’re right about Sandidge being ours, evidently CWM made him a priority early and is trying to fight off a late barrage from Kirby.

Reactions: Hydrant Chaser
There always seems to be a guy or 2 that you miss on that seemed solid, and one or 2 you pick up that were not expected!

And the thing that always gets me is for example the case of Wonnum comitting the other day. I made the comment that hopefully Wonnum signing is going to help us land the other two or three players we want. Well, in years past I have seen very similar situations thing that was going to help us land a top recruit we had been working hard to get but only to find out on signing day we didn't get him (them). That is the frustratiing part of recruiting.

We need about 5 or so 5* players to catch up to Georgia's class this year. Kirby must have hired the Batman away from ole miss since they are falling apart.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
We need about 5 or so 5* players to catch up to Georgia's class this year. Kirby must have hired the Batman away from ole miss since they are falling apart.
I doubt Kirby needs ole miss’s method to recruit 5 stars since the state of ga produce several of them he just needs to keep competing for championships to inspire other 5 stars to join them.

Well you said "Sandidge and Mincey could be the final pieces of the puzzle we need to turn the tables on uga in the east". I took it as if we get those two recruits the tables have turned. Either way this has to be a top 2-3 recruiting class ever at USC. We hit big on almost every position we needed to and I wouldn't trade our class with anyone else in the sec other than ugh and probably with whatever bama finishes with. Another step in the right direction this season and it will only keep getting better. This next 2019 has the potential to be the best ever for us by a wide margin.

We are about middle of the pack. Wouldn’t trade our class for anyone in the sec besides uga and Nama? Really?

We are about middle of the pack. Wouldn’t trade our class for anyone in the sec besides uga and Nama? Really?

Really. We hit on just about all our needs with his class and we got our future "possibly program changing" qb. Middle of the pack? There are 2 other sec teams ahead of us in the rankings but I wouldn't take their class over us. Call me crazy I guess.

Really. We hit on just about all our needs with his class and we got our future "possibly program changing" qb. Middle of the pack? There are 2 other sec teams ahead of us in the rankings but I wouldn't take their class over us. Call me crazy I guess.

You not familiar with that OP I guess. That post is on par for him or her

Sandidge is coming to USC. Zion was trying to keep everyone in state happy, but he was never staying in state. Grew up a Duke fan etc.

Yes, but the crystal ball prediction had him going to Clemson. It's just a guess.

ADVERTISEMENT