ADVERTISEMENT

Satt May Head To Nebraska…….

would be a bad move. everyone knows this is his offense, but will question how much credit to give him under Rhule. If he can come close to matching next year what the last 2 games have been, he will be a very wealthly person.

Interesting if Rhule really wants him or if this is going to be used as a favor to make it easier for Beamer to give Satterfield an extension?

Reactions: gamecockblack
They’ve been together at about 3 different coaching venues, the latest being the Panthers.
I don’t believe it would be as a favor.

My understanding is that Rhule wants him and Satt isn’t happy with the support from the community here. Might be tough to keep him here if we really want him.

I have found when I do my job well consistently my boss looks favorably on me. When I don't do my job well consistently, my boss does not look favorably on me. If Satterfield leaves because of "lack of community support" he needs to honestly look at why there was a perceived lack of support. Everybody will call a bad game at times and sometimes the other team just has your number that day. However.... When you call significantly more bad than good that indicates maybe you just aren't very good at what you do. Best of luck to coach Satterfield whatever he does.

My understanding is that Rhule wants him and Satt isn’t happy with the support from the community here. Might be tough to keep him here if we really want him.

Finally get the offense to come together and spank a top 10 Tennessee, beat Clemson at Clemson, knock them out of the playoffs, and end their 40 game home winning streak, send their seniors off with their first loss in their last game at Death Valley, finish the season in the top 20, and we run the OC off.

Most Gamecock thing EVER. Without a doubt.

Finally get the offense to come together and spank a top 10 Tennessee, beat Clemson at Clemson, knock them out of the playoffs, and end their 40 game home winning streak, send their seniors off with their first loss in their last game at Death Valley, finish the season in the top 20, and we run the OC off.

Let me guess:

1.) You wanted to give Frank Martin an 11th season (SEC 79 - 99 = .444%)
2.) You wanted to give Muschump a 6th year (SEC 17 - 22; overall 28 - 30)
3) You wanted Mike Bobo as the answer to Pumper Prayers (CSU 28 - 35 in 5 years & USC 0-3)
4) You never attended nor graduated from the University of South Carolina.

Wrong. You get to see who was actually pulling the strings. He was going to be fired anyway. Believe it or not. I don’t care.

Chris is good. I know Chris a little bit personally, having worked with his former daddy-in-law, whom I know well - a huge Gamecock fan. Chris worked summer help when he was in college at the same place I worked. But Chris ain't talked to all the right people on this.

Chris is good. I know Chris a little bit personally, having worked with his former daddy-in-law, whom I know well - a huge Gamecock fan. Chris worked summer help when he was in college at the same place I worked. But Chris ain't talked to all the right people on this.

That’ the way I figured it, I don’t believe he was going to be fired, but I don’t think he was going to be begged to stay either!

It's all a big conspiracy. Beamer is lying for him when he called out a reporter who tried to suggest that Beamer fired him. All the other coaches are in on it too. They are keeping his secret firing quiet. Everyone even went as far as to allow someone else on staff to call the plays for him and allow him to take credit, and that mystery playcaller still kept quiet when they weren't even considered for the OC position over Dowell Loggains, someone nobody here had even heard of. And ESPN reporters are in on it too. They are lying when they reported that we didn't fire him and that we tried to keep him. And let's not forget Rhule. He's in on the "save face for Satt" coverup too. He's not interested in winning, his #1 concern is looking out for his friend. And all of Nebraska too. They felt so terrible for him that they made him the highest paid assistant in school history and pay him more than we have ever paid an assistant.

Must be the most amazing person in the history of college football. We should have kept him on staff for that reason alone.

Always interesting to see what everybody thought before the dust settled.

Yea, I never thought he'd get the OC job (but did expect him to go to Nebraska with Rhule). I think Rhule is going to Roper himself - by giving the job to a former colleague that no one else wants to give the OC job too. I expect that by the end of year 2 at Nebraska, Satterfield is replaced. (In whatever form that takes - like voluntarily changing jobs.)

Yea, I never thought he'd get the OC job (but did expect him to go to Nebraska with Rhule). I think Rhule is going to Roper himself - by giving the job to a former colleague that no one else wants to give the OC job too. I expect that by the end of year 2 at Nebraska, Satterfield is replaced. (In whatever form that takes - like voluntarily changing jobs.)
I think Rhule will be fired in three years as well. The Nebraska program is not what it once was. They can’t play fast and loose with Athletic scholarships anymore. In fact, I doubt Nebraska will ever be a major program again — unless the deep pocket NIL folks step up with huge money.

LOL!!! I agree & disagree. In the day, Nebraska NEVER recruited OL/DL. OL's/DL's came to them. Howya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen N.I.L.???

R.I.P. College Sports

It's all a big conspiracy. Beamer is lying for him when he called out a reporter who tried to suggest that Beamer fired him. All the other coaches are in on it too. They are keeping his secret firing quiet. Everyone even went as far as to allow someone else on staff to call the plays for him and allow him to take credit, and that mystery playcaller still kept quiet when they weren't even considered for the OC position over Dowell Loggains, someone nobody here had even heard of. And ESPN reporters are in on it too. They are lying when they reported that we didn't fire him and that we tried to keep him. And let's not forget Rhule. He's in on the "save face for Satt" coverup too. He's not interested in winning, his #1 concern is looking out for his friend. And all of Nebraska too. They felt so terrible for him that they made him the highest paid assistant in school history and pay him more than we have ever paid an assistant.

Must be the most amazing person in the history of college football. We should have kept him on staff for that reason alone.
Now why did you go kill a good conspiracy theory😆

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT