ADVERTISEMENT

Saw gas at $ 1.79 today....

It was 1.79 in west Columbia near the interstate.

citgo (cash) on wade near church intersection was there I believe thur......(4 credit), bp on Pelham near 85 right above that? a exxon/ kangaroo east north @ Howell same
1.789 Saturday at Spinx on 25 at I-185.

At the new BJ's in Summerville it was $1.49 gallon with membership

My GasBuddy app tells me that it's $1.75 right now at the Shell (by the RR tracks) in Irmo. I'll take that way home and gas up then.

If you have a smartphone, one of the best apps you can get for saving a few bucks day in and day out, is the GasBuddy app. If I know I need gas, I check my app and check a few stations that are along my route. Then, I decide which one to go to, obviously based on price. I can't imagine how much money that has saved me vs just stopping at the next station I come to (only to come to a station 5mi down the road selling gas for $.10 cheaper per gal - which was always my luck!).

It's currently a $1.99 in Marion, NC which is the cheapest it's been here in a very long time. I paid a $1.84 this past weekend in Gaffney.

Adjusted for inflation that is significantly cheaper than it has ever been. $1.79 would equal a dime in 1933.

crazy.

$1.79 at the new Lowe's Market in Augusta Hwy in Lexington today. No card needed. The beer bar, and brat samples are the $&@! too

"weekend in Gaffney"? that's livin' n the fast lane:)

Boy, I say it is. My wife wanted to go shopping at the Outlets in Gaffney. Plus, eating out at Cracker Barrel is a big treat for us. LOL! We don't have such fancy restaurants here in Marion.

$1.78 at the Murphy Express on 378 in Lexington today and as of last Friday it was a $1.77 at Sam's Club in Harbison (I'd guess it's even lower by now).

1.79 in Knightsville...go to Jedburg, 2 miles, and the Sphinx is 1.69 with card.
Yeah, Trump sucks.
(Summerville, SC)

Must be about my age COE....at the time (early sixties) gas was $.15 to $.20 per gallon...Budweiser was $.25 at any bar....pack of Camels was $.25 in machines....Good thing prices went up or I would have died years ago.

Reactions: tl from little hell
Only thing lower than gas prices is your IQ. Why make this political?
A market guru named Bob Prechter over in Gainesville GA has basically been predicting this, no matter who got elected. I just hope we are not heading into a deflationary recession.

It has dropped from $1.99 to $1.97 in Marion, NC. I can't remember the last time it was that cheap, I want to say it has been 5-10 years.

I guess we're being "gouged" by the oil companies again right?

ADVERTISEMENT