ADVERTISEMENT

Say it isn’t so

Lol, yeah but those teams are also competing for national championships while we still have yet to win an SEC championship. They also don't lose to the Citadel. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just pointing out the facts.
It's pretty clear from all your posts you're a Clemson fan so can you just post with a different name and get a life?

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Boone is a great venue. Glad to see tanner do this
34,658 seats is a great venue?

A better bet is USC backs out like they did for the away ECU game. At least their stadium was ~50k.

App State will probably do something like only distribute 2-4k tickets to USC and the Gamecocks will just pay the cancel fee.

I forget the exact number but there's a certain capacity you need just to become D1A / "FBS" correct?

It's pretty clear from all your posts you're a Clemson fan so can you just post with a different name and get a life?
Because I pointed out two facts I'm a Clemson troll? Also if you're reading through my previous posts to make that conclusion then who really needs the life?

Because I pointed out two facts I'm a Clemson troll? Also if you're reading through my previous posts to make that conclusion then who really needs the life?
You do have a history of only posting when Clempson is involved in the discussion or to give your opinion on what the Gamecocks are doing wrong as an athletics program.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
That's extremely generous. App State holds about 21,500.
25,258 permanent seats, according to Wikipedia article. But they have been at or over 31,000 several times, according to their web page, so evidently they have some general admission available. Still, it is questionable for an SEC school to play a road game in such a compact venue. I wouldn't argue that with anyone.

Last edited:
225,258 permanent seats, according to Wikipedia article. But they have been at or over 31,000 several times, according to their web page, so evidently they have some general admission available. Still, it is questionable for an SEC school to play a road game in such a compact venue. I wouldn't argue that with anyone.

Then they have the biggest stadium in the Milky Way universe.

Reactions: Cybercock
25,258 permanent seats, according to Wikipedia article. But they have been at or over 31,000 several times, according to their web page, so evidently they have some general admission available. Still, it is questionable for an SEC school to play a road game in such a compact venue. I wouldn't argue that with anyone.

Trap game. App State is actually pretty good - even at FBS level. I can see a lot of Carolina fans heading to Boone for the game.

This is a dumb move...really dumb. Not only is it a small stadium it is the old astroturf...so lets beat the hell out of our players while we are at it. Nobody gives a flying crap about App State...they may as well be some small school in Louisiana.

Yeah Tanner we do not have any need or desire to try to raise the programs profile. We should try to reinforce the stereotype of the program being a second rate also ran in the Carolina market.

You do have a history of only posting when Clempson is involved in the discussion or to give your opinion on what the Gamecocks are doing wrong as an athletics program.
Well, our athletics program hasn’t done much right in a few years outside of WBB (not that Staley and her teams haven’t made significant contributions), and every other post on this site seems to be about something that Clem is doing. It starts to add up after a while

Strictly as a fan, I'm not overly excited but if it puts one in the win column, fine. They may be a decent team. It may not help much in terms of recruiting but maybe it will help in our team's cohesion and growth. Sometimes these types of games are needed for a program to take the next step.

Well, our athletics program hasn’t done much right in a few years outside of WBB (not that Staley and her teams haven’t made significant contributions), and every other post on this site seems to be about something that Clem is doing. It starts to add up after a while
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT