ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

Everybody always talking about rebuild we have a host of good talent Arkansas didn’t have to rebuild Tennessee who had 30 to 40 transfers didn’t have to rebuild wake up and see Its piss poor coaching period.

Arkansas got their ass beat by GA worse than us. And even with the transfers, Tennessee still had a lot more talent that us.

It's a rebuild. Both of those teams will have an easier rebuild because we of who we are.

👏🏾👏🏼👏🏽👏 that’s all he does on the side line lol 😂 at least he can win the most enthusiastic coach game

We were in the the CFB wilderness before the SEC.

Fat Bradsturd really took us down into the CFB sewer.

Lispy Lou restored order; the HBC took us to new heights.

When Spurrier quit on us, and he did quit, the tumor was born.

Under AD Shorty, the tumor became metastatic.

Shorty and Muschamp took us straight to stage four.

This football disease did NOT start with this staff.

Go Cocks!

Reactions: Gradstudent
No. Just like your constant whining doesn't change the fact that people who know football expected 4 wins this year.

So, get use to the sand in your vag, because it's going to be a while before it shakes out.
Are you 12, sand in vag, bravo! My advice to you is simple, get use to what you’re seeing cause this will be the norm until the whole damn admin is gutted. It isn’t getting better, keep hoping, it’s all you got!

We were in the the CFB wilderness before the SEC.

Fat Bradsturd really took us down into the CFB sewer.

Lispy Lou restored order; the HBC took us to new heights.

When Spurrier quit on us, and he did quit, the tumor was born.

Under AD Shorty, the tumor became metastatic.

Shorty and Muschamp took us straight to stage four.

This football disease did NOT start with this staff.

Go Cocks!
I agree with this but it’s going to take more than this staff to cure it. It’s a much deeper issue in the dna of our athletic programs.

Why should we give it time when other teams can turn it around almost immediately. Nothing has changed. We’ve been garbage and we look like garbage. I don’t expect much more going forward. What were ticket sales recently? The lowest it’s been. Get ready for it to be lower.

Why should we give it time when other teams can turn it around almost immediately. Nothing has changed. We’ve been garbage and we look like garbage. I don’t expect much more going forward. What were ticket sales recently? The lowest it’s been. Get ready for it to be lower.
Because it’s unfortunately the “Garnet Way”. The level of buffonery runs deep in this program.

Yes and I’m tired of it. No one will do anything about it and there isn’t anything I can do. Common sense says to walk away and do something better with your time.

Because that's how it usually works. Very few turn it around immediately. We heard the same crap 2 weeks ago about Arkansas and since then they got their ass beat my Georgia worse than us and they lost again today giving up 52.

Get a president into the university of South Carolina that will 🔥🔥🔥🔥 fire Ray Tanner now. He has to GO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT